127

"?" Wang Jin was puzzled, he couldn't remember why he left Ning'an City in the first place.

Wang Jin's inquiring eyes were fixed on Shan Bo, but Shan Bo seemed a little embarrassed to speak. Under Wang Jin's repeated gaze, he stammered and said: "Just...just...they all think that the young master...is like this Cowardly...and...Cheng...Young Master Cheng is still in the city, you...you should...you dare not and will not leave Ning'an City..."

"..." There is some truth.

It's just that listening to these words, why do I feel that I despise the courage of the original owner...

Wang Jin seemed to understand why Shi Yu felt a little uncomfortable when he mentioned this topic just now, and even Shan Bo hesitated...

Wang Jin coughed lightly, and changed the subject: "Then they feel... I didn't leave Ning'an City on my own initiative, so how did I leave?"

Hearing this, Shan Bo smiled wryly and couldn't help but say: "This... how do other people know this, young master, you have to think about it..."

"..." Wang Jinmo, he didn't have much interest in the past of the original owner, but all of them reminded him, it seemed that he had to take the medicine for a while.

"What about my brother? Do you think so too?" Wang Jin asked.

Shan Bo paused, then shook his head and said: "I don't know, I just ran into the conversation between Young Master Cheng and Hall Master Cheng, and they didn't seem to intend to tell the City Master about their doubts... saying that they were afraid that they would disturb the City Master because of their superfluous thoughts. Thinking."

That's true, if you have any doubts, tell the city lord, then the city lord of Ning'an City will be exhausted...

Wang Jin took two steps forward, walked around the boxes piled up in the yard and said, "Uncle Shan, send someone to send Cheng Bai's things back to him. Take this box of medicinal materials and put it away." , When the doctor comes, let him see if there is anything that can be used for me."

"Okay." Shan Bo took the order and left.

Although it was his own decision, Wang Jin still felt so distressed when he watched the boxes of things move away, he simply turned his head and stopped looking.

"..." Yuan Heng looked at the distressed look of the little brother in front of him, stepped forward silently, moved his knuckles slightly, and gently held Wang Jin's hand.

He has been with his little brother for a long time. He can know what his little brother likes, every look, expression, and subtle movement. What's more, the reluctance is so obvious this time.

The little brother really likes the things Cheng Bai sent, and now that Cheng Bai is the little brother's fiance, he actually has the right to accept these things.

But even if he liked it, even if he could accept these things, he still had someone move them back...

"My orc is Brother Heng. I can't accept things from other orcs. You can take them back."

The little brother's words of refusal echoed in his ears, Yuan Heng's cold heart seemed to flow through a warm current, and this warm current flowed through his whole body along with the blood, making his whole body warm...

In this life, it was his luck to meet his little brother.

Yuan Heng held that hand, lowered his head slightly, and wiped a pious kiss on the back of that hand, his brows and eyes were full of drowning tenderness.

Wang Jin's fingertips trembled slightly, and the reluctance and heartache just now gradually dissipated, leaving only throbbing in his heart.

He shrank his knuckles and held the man's generous palm back, and the man involuntarily leaned forward, almost touching his body.