129

The little brother's eyes widened, his round eyes were even more lively, his cheeks on both sides puffed up angrily, he looked like a mighty but non-threatening little beast...

The man's eyebrows softened, the corners of his mouth curled up uncontrollably, and he nodded silently.

Shi Yu was taken aback for a moment, the man softened his aura at that moment, and the sharp eyes also softened instantly, as if the winter snow had just melted and the spring had warmed up...

It turned out that this ancient orc was so handsome.

That Shi Yu stared at Yuan Heng without blinking or moving his eyes for half a moment. Wang Jinyan watched, his vigilance rose instantly, and he stood in front of Yuan Heng: "This... this is my orc."

"..." Shi Yu's eyes twitched and he looked away.

What's wrong with these two?

If you get too close, you will be warned, if you look too closely, you will be warned...

Shi Yu couldn't stand it and shook his body: "Okay, okay, you are each other, I understand, everyone in Ning'an City understands, you are like a third party, I am leaving."

After all, he was about to leave, Wang Jin remembered what he had been thinking about for the past two days, and hurriedly asked to stay: "Wait a minute."

"?" Shi Yu turned around.

Wang Jin paused, this party ran out of people and asked for help...

He coughed lightly, and said with some embarrassment: "Let's sit down and talk first."

Shi Yu said: "Farewell, I'm afraid you two will guard against me again, so say something."

"This..." Wang Jin scratched his head and smiled flatteringly, "Let's just sit down and talk about it. You can't finish talking about it standing up."

"..." Shi Yumo, he seemed to see a hint of cunning in Xi Yao's eyes just now...

This rumor was originally like a rabbit, timid and simple...

The erratic Shi Yu sat down, just as the fruit and tea arrived, he took a sip and waited for Wang Jin to speak.

This Shi Yu's temperament is straightforward, Wang Jin thought for a while, and said directly: "Shi Yu, I want to do some business in Ning'an City."

"!" Shi Yu was a little surprised.

Wang Jin glanced at Yuan Heng and said: "You can also see that brother Heng and I just came back and have nothing in the city. I can't live my whole life on my brother's support. I want to live on my own with brother Heng."

Shi Yudao: "The city lord is willing to rely on you for the rest of his life."

Wang Jin shook his head: "My brother is willing, but I am not willing either. I heard from Uncle Shan that you are in charge of foreign business, and I want to cooperate with you."

As soon as he mentioned the business, Shi Yu's face became serious, and he asked, "What do you want to cooperate with?"

I went shopping with Yuan Heng before, and there is everything in this city, there is no shortage of basic shops, the only thing missing is the fireworks that exploded that day.

"Fireworks." Wang Jin said.

"Fireworks?" Shi Yu thought about it for a while, and asked, "Is it the sparks from the banquet a few days ago? I heard from others that they are very beautiful and novel."

"Yes, that's the one." Wang Jinying: "Brother Heng and I made it. I still have a few here. You can take it back and try it later. Besides, there are formulas and materials here, and the materials can be found outside. , you can make a lot of them and sell them.”