94

Can this person still not see clearly? He has helped the leader of this tribe over and over again, but the result will only be his own blood, and the people here will not be grateful to him.

It's better to replace it... At this moment, looking at him like this, he seems to be hesitating, but he is still hesitating...

When I saw this person divide into two tribes before, I felt that this person had some tricks, but it turned out that this person was nothing more than brute force.

It seemed that he had finally discovered the unexcellent side of this person, and Cheng Bai had a gloating look on his face.

Yuan Heng lowered his head and looked at Brother Xi's hand, and then at the crowd, everyone's eyes were on him, as if he was the one who ruled the Danmu tribe...

But, it shouldn't be so...

Yuan Heng stretched out his hand to open Brother Xi's hand, and walked towards Wang Jin across the crowd.

Xiao Ruo was taken aback, and hurriedly followed, approached Yuan Heng and asked softly, "Heng...Brother Heng, can you help me?"

"What do you think?" Yuan Heng asked Xiao Ruo in a low voice.

Xiao Ruo lowered her eyebrows and thought for a while, "Although the leader is too much, the others are innocent, not to mention they are all members of the Danmu tribe. We talked and laughed together before, so it's too unreasonable to care about their life or death... "

"So, do you think it should be saved?" Yuan Heng asked.

Xiao Ruo paused, then nodded firmly and said: "Well, regardless of the leader, the others are all orcs from the Danmu tribe, so it makes no sense to ignore them."

Looking around at everyone's expressions, Xiao Ruo said, "I think everyone thinks the same way."

Yuan Heng followed Xiao Ruo's gaze, looked at everyone's hopeful and worried expressions, slightly raised the corners of his lips, turned around and said to Xiao Ruo with encouraging eyes: "Since you think you should be saved, then go."

Xiao Ruo was overjoyed at first, after taking a closer look at Yuan Heng's expression, his smile froze on his face, he pointed at himself in surprise and asked Yuan Heng: "I... Shall I go?"

Yuan Heng took a deep breath, his face was taken for granted: "You are the leader now, so you go naturally."

"Then...then brother Heng...how about you?" Xiao Ruo asked weakly.

Yuan Heng looked around at the people who were listening with pricked ears, and deliberately increased his voice: "I have a grudge against the leader, and I will not save him. As for the others, I asked them at the beginning, and the leader will fight with me." Clearing the line, I will naturally not take risks for them."

"This..." The crowd was noisy, everyone looked astonished, and even Xiao Ruo stayed where they were, not knowing what to do.

"Brother Heng, you can't save people here without you." Someone in the crowd spoke, and this person was Brother Yu's third brother, Qin Xi.

As soon as he spoke, the others followed suit.

"Brother Heng, you have always been our pillar, only if you lead us, can we have hope..."

"Xiao Ruo is the leader of the tribe." Yuan Heng interrupted the man coldly.

The man looked at Xiao Ruo, and murmured with a pale face, "Xiao...Xiao Ruo is underage after all..."

"Yes." Brother Yu's second brother, Qin Ya, came forward and said, "After all, Xiao Ruo is still young and inexperienced, and now we all only trust you, Brother Heng..."