139

It was a pair of sharp iron claws, and the tips of the claws were sharpened, which seemed to be very sharp.

Xining stretched out his hand to pick it up, and it looked like a good quality thing, but it was very light, so it was easy to carry in his hand.

Seeing Xi Ning looking at things, Yuan Heng explained: "The fireworks before were fleeting. They were a gift from my little brother and I to thank the city lord. They were not really given to the city lord. This one was specially made for the city lord. make."

What did this person do?

With his claws, Xining raised his hand and scratched lightly at the table next to him. The tabletop was cut off evenly.

"What a sharp claw." With this claw, ordinary ferocious beasts don't need to use their own claws, which can play a certain protective role.

Ning'an City does not have such a craft to make such sharp iron claws, and...

With sharp eyes, Xi Ning saw a small switch on the top. After pressing the small switch, the iron claw was completely put away, and it seemed to be just an ornament on his hand.

What a nifty little gadget.

Seeing this, Yuan Heng said at the right time: "This weapon was designed by my little brother."

Designed by Yaoer?

Can Yao'er design such an exquisite thing?

It seems that during the period of Yao'er's disappearance, there were many adventures...

Xi Ning took off the thing and put it away, saying: "I like this thing very much, and I am interested in it."

After finishing speaking, he turned around in a good mood, Yuan Heng quickly bowed and watched him off and said, "City Lord, go slowly."

"..." Xining glanced at him from the corner of his eye, the orc looked like he was sending someone out, as if the attic was his home...

Whether it's sending fireworks or giving weapons, it's always said that Yaoer and him are together... In his heart, the two of them have long been tied together, and they are still a couple...

Xi Ning shook his head, he was optimistic about Cheng Bai, but he didn't really care about what Cai Cai and Yuan Heng said just now, what he cared about was that it was very difficult for the ancient orcs to have offspring... The Tianhu clan, especially the Xi family, is inherently thin Already...his brother can't live without a post.

But... this ancient orc really cares about Yao'er, if he can hunt Haiqiong back alone, then Yao'er will not be far behind following him...

Forget it, let's wait until Yao'er wakes up.

When Pan Shulin returned to her own room, the attendant quickly closed the doors and windows together, sealing the whole room tightly, making sure that no one could come in before walking in front of Pan Shulin.

"Young master..."

Pan Shulin had calmed down quite a bit at this moment, but her eyes still looked a little dazed.

There was no sign of Xi Yao remembering it all the time, he had been sending someone to watch him all the time, how could he suddenly remember it.

"No, we have to find a way to stop the doctor." Pan Shulin narrowed her eyes and thought, and asked the attendant, "I remember that the doctor has a little orc in his house?"

"Yes, underage." The attendant replied.

Pan Shulin said: "There are ancient orcs around Xi Yao, so you can't do it lightly, drag the doctor first, you go now."