27

Wang Jin smiled as sweetly as honey.

The little lunatic's clear eyes and unguarded smile were all pointed at the man like sharp weapons to seduce people.

The man gasped for breath, his eyes darkened, he took the little madman's hand, clasped his fingers tightly, and rubbed the back of the little madman's hand back and forth with his thumb.

The man's palms were sweating a lot, and the sweat made the clasped hands sticky, as if the atmosphere at the moment was ambiguous.

Wang Jin's heart skipped a beat. After knowing that a man had such thoughts for him, he always involuntarily pay attention to the man's situation. Only after this attention did he realize that the man's behavior is not hidden.

His light-colored pupils darkened, and they were so deep that they couldn't see the bottom, just like a pool of calm lake water. It looks calm on the surface, but in fact, the water below the lake's surface is already churning.

Wang Jin's knuckles curled up slightly, and his hand slipped slightly from the man's palm.

The man stroked the thumb on the back of Wang Jin's hand, paused, and trembled slightly. This trembling was accompanied by a slight tremor of the drooping eyelashes, which made Wang Jin's heart beat.

After a while, he felt the man holding his hand tighten, his knuckles contracted, but his fingertips trembled as if he couldn't hold his hand. After holding it for a while, the man took a deep breath, as if restraining something lightly Gently let go of him.

"..." Wang Jin naturally knew what the man was restraining at this moment, his face became dry, and he felt his heart beating faster.

But the man got up: "Since I'm fine, I'll continue to work, Brother Mu will come to accompany you later."

The man's voice was darker than usual, with a sexiness that suppressed a certain nature, and Wang Jin's knuckles curled up slightly, and he tightened the animal hide underneath, pulling out the folds underneath.

The man turned around, and Wang Jin's pupils shrank slightly.

This man... really wants to hide!

Then let him hide?

Before Wang Jin could figure it out, his hands had already tightly clenched the man's fur coat.

The man turned back and looked at Wang Jin suspiciously. Wang Jin seemed stunned.

After a while, Wang Jin seemed to have figured something out, his eyes showed a certain kind of determination, under the man's puzzled gaze, he approached at an extremely fast speed, and his lips leaped lightly over the man's pale lips.

"!" Some kind of soft object brushed his lips quickly and lightly, the man's light-colored pupils contracted slightly, and his heart seemed to stop beating.

He looked at the little lunatic in disbelief. The little lunatic's cheeks were flushed, and his blood color was extraordinarily beautiful. As if he wanted to say something, his slightly pursed lips opened slightly, revealing a little bit of white porcelain inside. 

Her lips are like seductive fruits, tempting others to pick them again and again, her clear pupils are shy and timid, the appearance of wanting to look at herself but not daring to look at herself makes one's heart itch.

The man's eyes darkened, and the beast that had been suppressed in his heart seemed about to break through the cage set up and rush out.

"You..." Don't hide from me anymore.