91

Wang Jin's eyes widened in surprise. When he came to this world, although the meat and vegetarian diets were basically resolved, the dessert...except for honey and porridge, he has been unable to find materials to make pastries.

How did Cheng Bai do it?

Wang Jin stretched out his hand to take it, and was so greedy that he couldn't care less about sitting on the bed, so he picked up a piece and put it in his mouth. It was soft and crispy in the mouth, and after a little sip, the whole piece of pastry fell apart and melted in his mouth, with a sweet taste. Filled every corner of the mouth.

"Delicious!" Wang Jin squinted his eyes into a crescent shape enjoying himself, raised his head and smiled sweetly at Cheng Bai, Cheng Bai's knuckles snapped, and complex emotions rolled in his silver pupils.

Xiaojiao in front of her has bulging cheeks, just like a little hamster... Her bright black eyes are like stars, shining brightly, as if she is satisfied as long as she eats dessert. After passing it on to Cheng Bai, Cheng Bai's heart felt hot, and he felt that the stuffed place was full and swollen, extremely full.

Before, he thought that he must be crazy. During the beast tide, he went to find the chestnut on the tall tree regardless of the danger. He never cooks, and it took him a day to make this little bun. The wooden chestnut cake that I loved when I was in the past...

But now he feels that he should be like this, he should be pampering this little girl so much...

The complexity in Cheng Baiyin's pupils was concealed by the turbulent emotions... The final hesitation was replaced by determination.

"Xiaojiaobao, I made this pastry myself." Cheng Bai's voice was low and hoarse, full of turbulent emotions, but Wang Jin hadn't eaten pastries for a long time, and now he was so absorbed in eating that he didn't notice Cheng at all. white emotions.

He chatted casually: "Amu once told me that apart from barbecuing meat for everyone when they go out hunting, orcs usually cook delicate food just for their brothers."

The ordinary food in his world is fine food here... Wang Jin curled his lips.

A flash of surprise flashed in Cheng Bai's eyes and he said, "You know? Then you ate my pastry..."

Cheng Bai said something proudly, Wang Jin swallowed the food in his mouth, looked up at Cheng Bai and opened his mouth, his eyes were clear and clear, as pure as a mirror, reflecting the little thoughts in Cheng Bai's heart so that there was nowhere to escape Suddenly, Cheng Bai's heart skipped a beat, and he was about to lose his rhythm, when the little girl said softly, "Didn't you give it to me for your brother?"

"..." Cheng Bai's violently beating heart slowed down, and he couldn't count the number of times he regretted his deception in the past!

"Your brother and I haven't canceled our engagement yet, so it's okay for me to eat something from him, right?" With a trace of uncertainty, Wang Jin's ending voice dragged on for a long time, and at the end, he showed a little guilty conscience.

He was holding the pastry, the golden pastry laying in his palm exuded an attractive color, and under the tangy aroma, the pastry seemed to be tempting him all the time, and kept yelling at him: "Eat me, eat me!" I."

Wang Jin swallowed, his eyes glued to it with greed.

Looking at the pastry, he felt as if a scale appeared in his heart. On one end of the scale was the pastry, and on the other end stood a handsome and tall man...

And he's standing in the middle...

For a moment, Wang Jin seemed to have made up his mind, gritted his teeth and stuffed the pastry back into Cheng Bai's arms.