93

Yuan Heng pursed his lips into a line, and his knuckles were so tight that they turned white.

I don't know how long it took... so long that Wang Jin couldn't help but want to speak again.

Yuan Hengcai loosened his knuckles and let out a low voice.

"He is discussing with me when to go to Ning'an City."

The little brother asked himself to believe him, and he believed it. Yuan Heng stretched out his hand and took Wang Jin's hand. The slender and soft hand felt very good, and he would never put it down.

The man's generous hands wrapped himself, and the thick calluses rubbed against the delicate skin, causing a slight tingling pain, and at the same time making the sensitive hands tingle one after another.

Wang Jin's heart fluttered, and he looked at the man sitting beside his bed. The dim light shone on him, softening his cold and hard lines, and his light-colored colored pupils were covered by his long eyelashes. Hold on, the look of lowered eyes makes the man look more gentle, and seems to be more preoccupied...

Is there something else in the man's mind?

Wang Jin looked carefully at the man's expression. The man didn't notice his gaze at all. Although he didn't stop rubbing the knuckles on the back of his hand, his mind had already gone somewhere.

"..." Wang Jin was dissatisfied, how could this person be absent-minded when he was with him? !

Just when Wang Jin was about to speak, the man spoke again.

"My little brother has an older brother. I was wondering what to give him when we go?"

"..." Wang Jin's slightly parted lips froze. The man was absent-minded just now because he was thinking about this?

Indeed, if a man wants to ask for marriage again, according to the rules of this world, the elders of the original owner's family must agree. Cheng Bai said that the original owner has an older brother, but he has never mentioned other relatives, so this elder brother should be the original owner's only relative...

Then getting this brother to agree is the biggest problem for the two of them...

Wang Jin thought he was a man, and he remembered that in his previous life, if he liked a girl from a certain family and asked his parents to agree later, he should first coax the parents to be happy, then send some gifts according to his liking, and then bring the parents to see. look at me...

The original owner's elder brother... Wang Jin has no impression at all. If you want to match his preferences and make you happy, you have to meet him first...

I hope that by then he will be as secretive as he was in front of Cheng Bai.

I don't know what the original owner's brother is like... Wang Jin tried to search in the original owner's memory, but he still found nothing.

Seeing that he asked a question, but the little brother didn't respond for a long time, Yuan Heng raised his eyes, and saw the little brother bowed his head worriedly.

There is still a trace of confusion in the eyes...

Yuan Heng paused for a moment before remembering.

The little brother in front of him has lost his memory, he can't remember the past, and he doesn't have much memory of the brother Cheng Bai said...

Yuan Heng's heart twitched, and he secretly scolded himself for saying something he shouldn't have said, and he slightly tightened his grip on the little brother's hand.