151

Pan Yue was taken aback, recalling the last time when the young master disappeared, the elder fell down after measuring the specific position of the young master, and was directly carried out by the city lord, although the elder buried his face in the city lord's arms , no one could see, but the man looked weak...

The person in front of him didn't see it, but he happened to see it. At that time, he knew that this calculation was not without cost.

Afterwards, the elder went into seclusion, and the city lord canceled his plan to find the young master in person, and stayed with the elder for several months, so far, he has not left the city...

There are rumors in the city that the reason for the city lord to leave the city is because of the elders, and this is not without trace.

Cheng Li was looking for rumors outside at that time, he didn't know about these things...

Thinking of this, Pan Yuesi pursed his lips and explained: "The elder is not in good health, and being able to figure out the direction is probably the limit."

"..." Does this have something to do with the body? That elder is mysterious, and his calculations are also mysterious...

Xu Shi saw Cheng Li's doubts, and Pan Yue didn't know how to explain it. He didn't know much about it himself, so he changed the subject and said, "Anyway, it's good to have a direction. The elder clearly said that the young master is still alive. It’s not too late, let’s go east and look for it.”

"Okay." Cheng Li responded, turned his head and told the other orcs to look east, while he and Pan Yue turned into beasts and took a step ahead.

"Huh!" Wang Jin rushed out of the water again, almost losing half his life.

Yinyu was scared out of proportion by the four adult Haiqiong, and ran around, which hurt Wang Jin who was on his back. He was thrown back and forth, and almost fell into Haiqiong's open mouth several times.

He almost lost his life several times, but Wang Jin's thoughts became clearer and clearer. He controlled the fish to attack Haiqiong, but it is also feasible for thousands of fish to deal with one Haiqiong, but here there are four.

maybe more than...

Wang Jin looked back, that Yinyu ran somewhere, and attracted several more, and now they were chased by a whole group of Haiqiong.

Liyu's attack is completely useless.

In the violent shaking again, Wang Jin gritted his teeth and let go of his hand. The water flow hit Wang Jin backwards, behind was Haiqiong with her mouth wide open, and she was about to enter Haiqiong's mouth. Li Yufei rushed forward like a flying sword, pushing Wang Jin far away.

Wang Jin's waist was stressed, and he was in pain. He quickly reached out and grabbed Li Yu's sharp mouth, controlling him to go upstream. As soon as he came out of the water, Wang Jin half-body lay on Li Yu's body, panting violently.

Liyu drove him forward at high speed, followed by Haiqiong, but Haiqiong turned around and headed towards Yinyu not long after following.

All the Haiqiong are chasing after that Yinyu...

How delicious is the meat of Yinyu? So many Haiqiong persevered for that Yinyu.

Wang Jin breathed a sigh of relief, patted Liyu, and swam towards Yinyu.

That Yinyu had saved his life and was full of aura, so he couldn't just be eaten by Haiqiong.

Except for fish and some shrimps and shellfish in the sea of ​​this world, everything that can attack people is classified as a fierce beast, and this Haiqiong is the sea beast that everyone fears in Ning'an City.