122

Pan Shulin's whole body relaxed as if the boulder pressing on her heart had finally been lifted.

Seeing this, the kneeling brother hurriedly congratulated and said: "Congratulations, my son, the brother who was bribed by us to deliver the letter to Xi Yao died, and no one will know that Xi Yao's departure was not voluntary, let alone Xi Yao. People know that Xi Yao has been murdered, and Xi Yao himself can't remember this incident. That is to say, as long as Xi Yao does not recover his memory, no one will pursue this matter, let alone us. .”

Pan Shulin raised the corners of her lips: "I heard that the city lord agreed to that ancient orc to be the guardian of Xi Yao?"

The brother was taken aback, and replied: "Yes, we moved in and lived together last night. I heard people say that Xi Yao and that ancient orc are closely related."

As he said that, the brother said with a disgusted goose bumps expression: "It's obvious that they haven't got married yet, but they are sticky all day long, I'm afraid that others won't know that they have been married before..."

When Pan Shulin heard the words, the joy in his eyes became even more intense: "So, the rumor is that you have forgotten Brother Bai and are no longer attached to Brother Bai?"

The brother was taken aback for a moment, then pondered for a while and said, "That's right, but..."

He thought for a while and said: "Last night at the banquet, according to what the city lord said, that young master Cheng was still the fiancé of Xi Rumor...and he never heard of the dissolution of the engagement..."

Pan Shulin remembered how he was taught by the city lord when he begged for mercy at the banquet, and his complexion suddenly sank: "Obviously there are ancient orcs, but in the end, they still occupy Brother Bai."

A trace of jealousy and ferocity flashed in his eyes, as if he wished to cut Xi Yao into pieces.

Seeing this, the brother hurriedly persuaded him: "Young master, Xi Yao, who has lost his memory, is in the limelight now. You can't be impulsive. I think that Xi Yao, who has lost his memory, has such a good relationship with the ancient orcs. If it continues like this, it will not be as good as Young Master Cheng." Sooner or later, the marriage contract will be broken, and when the time comes, it will be the son's chance."

Pan Shulin's complexion eased a lot when he heard the words, but there was always a trace of unwillingness in his eyes: "It's just that, it's easy to stop the rumors."

"That is the younger brother of the city lord after all." The brother replied.

Pan Shulin snorted coldly: "He relies on his identity, without this identity he is nothing."

"That's all." Pan Shulin got up and helped the brother up: "As long as he doesn't want to wake up and doesn't pester Brother Bai, I don't want him to die."

After finishing speaking, Pan Shulin seemed to have thought of something, his face was stained with some blush, his slightly closed eyes were full of spring, and he said, "Let's go, let's go see Brother Bai."

Wang Jin took Yuan Heng for a stroll from the street to the end of the street.

This Ning'an City has developed extremely well, and it is no different from the small town where Wang Jin lived in his previous life.

Wang Jin walked around the stalls with a purse in his hand...he could buy whatever he wanted.

Seeing the heavy purse in Wang Jin's hand, all the peddlers gave him warm smiles and greeted him...

Looking at it, Wang Jin felt as if he had gone back to the past. He was still the wealthy son with a family fortune, and he was greeted by thousands of people when he went out...