54

Seeing this, Brother Yue lowered his eyes and silently looked around, and found that everyone was staring at him questioningly.

His fingers shrunk in the long sleeves, his knuckles turned white, as if he was enduring something he couldn't bear, but he didn't show it on his face.

"Amu, what do you mean by that?" He asked pretending to be ignorant.

Brother Mu said angrily: "You still pretend! Don't you just want to hurt Ah Jin with this needle?!"

Mu Geer pointed to the bone needles on the ground and questioned.

Brother Yue lowered his eyebrows and looked at the bone needle for a while, then suddenly bent down to pick up the bone needle, and holding the needle, he moved towards Mu Geer.

Mu Geer protected Wang Jin and took a step back, his face became more and more vigilant.

Brother Yue retracted the needle in his direction, mist appeared in his eyes like Wang Quan's, and his voice was full of tears.

"You mean... I put this needle on the cushion on purpose?"

His lips trembled, his voice trembled unsteadily, coupled with his crying and aggrieved expression, he really seemed to have suffered a lot of grievances, which softened the hearts of everyone present.

You brother couldn't help but speak for brother Yue.

"Brother Mu...Is there some misunderstanding here? Brother Yue, he wouldn't do this...how could he harm Brother Jin?"

"That's right, brother Yue is so kind to Jin brother, and he still wants to invite people to visit him, how could he do such a thing?"

On the day when Brother Yue got married, he gave both meat and fruit, and just now he promised these people that they could bring fresh meat back when they went home.

Under Muge'er's angry questioning just now, they might still question Yuegeer a little bit, but now that Yuegeer is pretending to be so innocent, and these people's hearts are immediately biased towards Yuegeer .

Mu Geer was very angry, and asked everyone: "Then how to explain this needle?!"

"This..." Everyone was speechless for a moment.

Brother Yue sobbed at the right time, his voice was soft and waxy, as if it contained countless grievances, which made everyone who heard it feel sad.

He raised his face, and the weeping face looked distressed and pitiful.

Everyone's hearts tugged, and they saw him take a deep breath as if pretending to be strong, and said in a firm voice, "I stayed up late last night to sew this cushion. I sewed it until the early morning. I was too sleepy, so I forgot to put it away." Needle, that's why the needle is left on it..."

"I didn't want to harm Brother Jin..." Brother Yue said with a red nose, and tears fell down... like a faucet.

Of course Mu Geer and Wang Jin knew that this was an excuse, but they couldn't find anything to refute. After all, no one saw that this person did it on purpose.

Suddenly, the two were speechless.

When everyone saw this, their hearts turned to Brother Yue. Brother Yue was sobbing in a low voice. Seeing that the two were speechless, he opened his mouth slightly and poured dirty water on them.

"Ajin and Amu still have prejudices against me. The first thing they suspected was that I wanted to harm someone... But how could I do it... I obviously want to be nice to you, Ajin..."