106

The porcelain cup hit the small forehead, then fell to the ground, and after a crisp sound, it fell apart.

Xiaoxiao's painful mind went blank for a while, and he seemed a little sluggish. After a while, he reached out to touch the painful place, where a blood hole had already been broken, and blood was trickling out.

He yelled out in fright, which brought back all the stunned people around him.

"Blood...blood..." Xiao Xiao murmured tremblingly, shaking her knuckles, looking up at Wang Jin, her eyes filled with disbelief and resentment.

"You hit me, how dare you hit me!"

As the man spoke, his knuckles clenched, and he was about to come forward to settle accounts with Wang Jin with clenched fists.

The corner of Wang Jin's eyebrows moved, and he saw a wooden chair next to him out of the corner of his eye, and kicked it in front of the little leg, blocking his way, and the man stood up with a fierce look on his face.

"What's wrong with beating you? My brother sent you to take care of me. You not only neglected me but also showed no respect for me. That's it... Should I teach you a lesson?"

The brother spoke loudly, that petite figure seemed to contain countless powers, able to withstand all attacks, and there was a hint of ferocity in his always clear and soft eyes, that trace of ferocity seemed to be able to catch people inadvertently. Biting people to pieces, the usual soft and waxy voice has also dropped several degrees, it sounds like a cold wind, blowing people's chills, making people shudder.

What's even more strange is his aura, that aura seems to be really a master, but the previous rumors were submissive, and he never had such an aura.

Zhao Xiang, who was sitting next to him, looked at him, with a flash of surprise in his eyes, but it was quickly covered up. He lowered his eyes and glanced at the silent Xiaohe, who blinked knowingly, and hurriedly went to He hugged Xiao Xiao in front of him.

Xiaoxiao was so angry that she bared her teeth and wanted to go forward, but Xiaohe whispered next to him: "Xiaoxiao, the young master is the master..."

As he spoke, he glanced at Zhaoxiang pointingly. Seeing this, Xiaoxiao followed Xiaohe's line of sight to look at Zhaoxiang. Immediately afterwards, his expression seemed to have received some instructions, and he suddenly stopped. After a moment, he withdrew his hand reluctantly, suppressed his anger, and obediently stood aside.

Wang Jin looked strange, turned his head to look at Zhaoxiang, with scrutiny in his eyes.

Seeing this, Zhaoxiang was silent for a while, as if the matter just now had nothing to do with him, but seeing that Wang Jin's gaze had been on him and never moved away, he slowly got up and said, "Ah Yao ...I really didn't expect such a thing to happen just after you came back."

After a pause, Zhaoxiang said with a heartbroken look: "These two are simply doing something wrong! It's obvious that my duty is to take care of you, Ayao, but it's really abominable to treat Ayao like this!"

After finishing speaking, Zhao Xiang said to the young couple: "Don't kneel down yet, please forgive me, young master."

The two were taken aback, and knelt down in front of Wang Jin extremely quickly and obediently.

"..." Wang Jin was stunned. When he gave these two orders, the two looked unwilling and never listened to him, but Zhao Xiang's random order that could not be called a reprimand, they obeyed very well.

As if he was not their master, this Zhao Xiang was.

Wang Jin suddenly remembered what Shan Bo said that there was someone behind the two...