149

"Cheng Bai is back? That kid actually hunted Haiqiong! He really is one of the best warriors in Ning'an City!"

Cheng Li twitched the corners of his mouth in relief. Pan Shulin's face flashed with joy when he heard this, and his eyes lit up instantly: "Brother Bai has gone back?! He actually hunted back Hai Qiong, he... is so amazing."

Pan Shulin's face was full of yearning and admiration, Cheng Li watched and frowned.

Pan Yue looked down at the letter paper for a few more times, and the smile on his face froze instantly: "This... the city lord... still... let us go back..."

Pan Yue put the letter away and said, "Brother Cheng, what should we do? We haven't found the young master yet."

Cheng Li's face was gloomy, and there was a dim light in his eyes. He was silent for a moment. At this moment, no one on board dared to speak, and the surroundings were quiet.

Everyone knows that the city lord Xin Ning handed over the young master to Cheng Li. If the protection is not good, returning to Ning'an City may result in losing the position of Martial Hall Master, and in severe cases, may lose his life...

The young master had been missing for many days, and they all tacitly did not send a letter back, thinking that if they found it earlier, they would be able to do business.

But they couldn't find the young master for a long time, and now the city lord came to urge them to go back...

Pan Yue lowered his head and thought for a while, "Otherwise, let's write back saying that the young master has not found the ancient orcs, and we don't want to go back, and ask the city lord what to do? The city lord will definitely give us instructions. It will take at least a few days for this letter to go back and forth. Let's fight for a few more days, and look for it in these few days?"

When Cheng Li heard this, his eyebrows moved slightly, but he immediately shook his head and said, "It's a more serious crime to deceive the city lord..."

As he said that, he turned around and looked at the endless sea. It was obviously a wide field of vision, which could make people feel relaxed, but he felt that there were rocks all around, and the blackness made him panic.

"Go back." He pondered for a while, then said.

"!" Pan Yue was surprised, stepped forward and said, "Brother Cheng!"

Cheng Li turned and looked at Pan Yue: "It's better to tell the city lord about this earlier, and let him send more people to search for the young master, so that the young master has a better chance of surviving. Not only do we have to go back, but we also have to go back as soon as possible." .”

After a pause, Cheng Li glanced at Pan Shulin next to him, looked at Pan Yue and said, "Also, don't worry, this young man has nothing to do with you, I can take care of it alone."

Pan Yue was taken aback when he heard the words, "I didn't mean that!"

He eagerly walked up to Cheng Li and said, "The young master fell into the water right under my nose, and I'll be responsible for the responsibility! I just think the young master fell into the water here. Let's return now, in case he is here What's down there?"

Pan Shulin interrupted: "We have been searching for several days, but we haven't found him. He should have been washed away or buried in the belly of a fish."

Cheng Li gave Pan Shulin a strange look. These words really didn't come from someone who cared about his friends.

Pan Yue seemed to feel the same way, and he said, "Shulin, the young master is also your friend after all, you can't talk like a crow."