123

"These... are all Zhaoxiang gave Yao'er?" Xi Ning picked up some herbs, rubbed them with his fingertips, and then put the things under his nose and smelled them. There was no smell of medicine at all. Throwing the medicine leaves in the wooden box in disgust, he looked at the doctor standing below.

The doctor replied: "Indeed."

Xi Ning sneered, leaned back on the chair, several images flashed through his mind, it was the first time Shanbo came to him...

"City Master, the brothers in the attic are bullying the young master. The old slave guesses that the people behind them are the ones who did it, and that Zhaoxiang has been swallowing the money in the attic."

"I know I don't have any proof, but think about it, city lord. That Zhaoxiang is the brother of the deputy city lord. The deputy city lord has two sons. He is not considered favored, but he has a lot of gold and silver jewelry. He dresses more expensively than the deputy city lord. Even better..."

Uncle Shan was telling the truth, and he almost believed it at that time. Later, he confronted Yao'er, Zhaoxiang and the brother in the attic, and found that Yaoer was protecting Zhaoxiang...he didn't pursue it.

I've been thinking before that perhaps the reason why Na Zhaoxiang has so much money is because Yaoer treats him as a friend and withdraws it to him from the attic...

But Uncle Shan came to ask him to borrow a doctor a few days ago, but what he said at that time was...

"City Master, there is a problem with the accounts of the attic. The young master is looking for the account books of the attic to rectify the internal affairs of the attic. Zhao Xiang suddenly rushed in and killed all the servants in the attic. The scene was too bloody. The young master was frightened. I want to borrow your doctor One use."

Yao'er was checking the accounts of the attic, so the previous events were not what she understood at all...

When Yao'er didn't agree, Na Zhaoxiang killed the servant in the attic, and didn't take Yao'er seriously at all.

He also fooled Yao'er with half of these tonics that were fake medicines, that person didn't regard Yao'er as a friend at all in his heart!

If so, what Shan Bo said before has some credibility...

Na Zhaoxiang suddenly rushed in to kill, in order to destroy the evidence...

Before Yao'er protected Na Zhaoxiang, maybe it was because of kindness, but she didn't let herself know about these things. It was because Yao'er was sensible since she was a child, and many things were afraid of troubles that would drag her down...

Xi Ning curled up his knuckles and held them tightly. Under his nose, his younger brother was being bullied, but he only now knew it!

Moreover, the physical evidence has long since disappeared, and that person is still the son of the deputy city lord.

Zhaoxiang is powerful enough!

Xi Ning's face was gloomy: "Come here, go and bring Zhao Xiang."

Zhao Xiang is burning the ledger in the house. Although the crisis has been resolved this time, in fact he has not benefited from it.

All his confidantes in the attic are dead, and he can no longer withdraw the money in the attic...

This really made his heart ache, the more he felt sad, the angrier he felt when he thought of Xi Yao, and he was so angry that he wished he could kill those people in the attic directly when he thought of Xi Yao.

It's just the younger brother of the city lord, who looks a little prettier than himself, and has everything he can't have!

Zhao Xiang took a few deep breaths to suppress the jealousy and anger in her heart.