116

Yuan Heng also stepped forward immediately, hugged Wang Jin nervously, and called Wang Jin, but Wang Jin could hear someone calling him, but he couldn't respond anyway, as if his body was out of order.

After he regained his composure, at some point, he was already lying on the bed, with a doctor taking his pulse beside him.

His elder brother Xining was standing not far away.

He propped himself up and sat up, and called, "Brother."

Xi Ning immediately walked over, helped him sit up, and asked nervously, "How do you feel?"

Wang Jin rubbed his head, moved his body, shook his head and said: "It seems that there is no discomfort...the head is not heavy anymore."

Hearing this, Xi Ning breathed a sigh of relief, pulled the slid quilt for him and said, "You have been weak since childhood."

After finishing speaking, Xi Ning motioned to the doctor at the side to let him back down. Wang Jin looked at him and asked, "Brother, the doctor didn't say anything about me, did he?"

Xining paused, eyes flashed and said: "It's nothing, you don't have to worry, he has checked it for you, there is nothing serious, just need to make up more."

"..." Wang Jin obviously felt that Xining seemed to be hiding the situation from him on purpose, he closed his mouth obediently, his eyes searched around for a round, but he didn't see the figure of the man, he asked a little strangely and anxiously: "Brother, where's Brother Heng?"

The brother in front of him was anxious, and his eyes were full of confusion when he didn't see the shadow of the orc, as if the orc could hold up his sky...

Xi Ning had a strange feeling in his heart, as if the person he had been protecting so well no longer regarded him as his only reliance, and the person who was always on his mind for the first time in everything he did was not himself but someone else...

this...

Xi Ning's original affection for Yuan Heng disappeared, replaced by a feeling of displeasure that he robbed his younger brother.

He turned his face away and said angrily, "I asked him to wait outside."

"Then brother...let him come in." I must have frightened the man just now, and the man must be very anxious now.

"..." Xining didn't make a sound, with displeasure written all over his face.

Wang Jin watched, and the urging voice stopped: "Brother...are you dissatisfied with Brother Heng?"

Hearing this, Xi Ning's brows twitched. He was jealous. Even though he was a little satisfied with Yuan Heng, he didn't want to admit it at the moment: "What is there to be satisfied with? Just those fireworks that you completed with him? Or His identity as an ancient orc? What can these things do? He doesn't have a big house for you to live in, he can't afford to hire someone to serve you, he can't buy you the most exquisite jewelry, the most delicious snacks, the most expensive tonic... He has nothing now, he can't Guarantee you any..."

"Brother!" Wang Jin frowned, and spoke eagerly for the man: "Even though Brother Heng doesn't have a big house, he will weave straw mats for me, hunt animal skins for me, and make a comfortable nest for me to sleep in." I need to be comfortable, although he can't afford to hire someone to serve me, but he has been taking care of me, as you can see, he even feeds me when I eat, he is more caring than those brothers, he can't buy me exquisite Jewelry, but he will make it for me by himself. For this reason, the most valued nails of orcs are broken. As for the snacks, the snacks he makes are a hundred times better than those bought outside. Next time I will ask him to make some. Try it, as for the tonic...he is an ancient orc, he can go out and find any medicine he wants..."