138

"City Lord!" Cheng Bai begged.

Yuan Heng's eyes were closed, his light-colored pupils were covered by long eyelashes, and the thoughts in his eyes were also covered in disorder, only a bit of contemplation was revealed from his closed eyes, which seemed to be a bit far-sighted .

"City Lord, I have heard from the elders in the family that the meat of Haiqiong is fresh and tender, and my brother likes it the most. Is this also true for my younger brother?" Yuan Heng asked suddenly.

Xi Ning paused, and replied: "Yao'er has never eaten this Haiqiong."

"That's just right, this time the two of us went hunting Haiqiong not for the wedding banquet, but for giving my brother a taste of something new... This is not considered a bad custom."

"..." Xi Ning was silent.

Cheng Bai answered: "Yes, just treat it as a hunter to give Xiaojiao a taste of the early adopters. This competition between the two of us is imperative, and I ask the city lord to agree."

"..." The two were full of passion and fighting spirit, and sighed as they stared at each other: "Didn't you hear what I said just now? This hunt for Haiqiong is no small matter."

"Yuan Heng and I must have a life-and-death contest, hunting Haiqiong is the best choice." Cheng Bai insisted.

"..." Yuan Heng heard the words, a sneer flashed in his eyes, this Cheng Bai really hated him, after this duel, in his eyes, maybe both sides must die.

Xi Ning looked at Yuan Heng and asked, "What do you say?"

"I think this competition is feasible." Yuan Heng said loudly, with a confident look as if victory was at his fingertips.

Xi Ning's heart was shocked. For a moment, he actually felt that this ancient orc was really sure to hunt Haiqiong back, but it was Haiqiong. Buried under the mouth of an adult Haiqiong...

For so many years in Ning'an City, countless brothers have been married, but there are very few families that hunted back Haiqiong. Even if they really hunted back, it would be Haiqiong who was underage. How could a beastman...

"No." Before Xining could speak, a male voice came from a distance, and Cheng Li hurried over.

When he arrived in front of Xining, Cheng Li immediately knelt down next to Cheng Bai, stretched out his hand and pressed Cheng Bai's head down until it hit the ground: "Master, this Haiqiong may not be able to hunt back even if she risked her life, Cheng Bai is ignorant." , and ask the city lord to stop the absurd duel."

"Brother!" Cheng Bai struggled, but did not break free from Cheng Li's restraint, and shouted from below angrily.

Cheng Li satirized with a cold face: "You can't even break free from my suppression, and you still want to hunt Haiqiong?"

"Brother, I have my own way!" Cheng Bai struggled.

Cheng Li didn't speak, and pressed Cheng Bai tightly and said to Xi Ning: "City Master, in the Sky Fox Clan, there are dozens of orcs from two families who hunt Haiqiong, and they only pick young Haiqiong to start. It may not be possible to hunt back, the two of them went alone, this is to die."

"That's right." Xining raised his head and sighed, "Even I am not confident that I can hunt down a young Haiqiong alone, not to mention that the two of them have no experience at all, and they may make mistakes in tracking."

Cheng Li continued: "If the tracking goes wrong, it's fine if we can't find Haiqiong. The worst result is that we can find an adult Haiqiong. This adult Haiqiong is extremely destructive, and all the orcs in the city can't do it." It hurts half a point, if the two of them really meet the adult Haiqiong, there is absolutely no possibility of them surviving."