133

"Now?" Zhaoqi said with a bitter face, "I've been running and breaking your leg to make those fireworks for you these days, at least let me rest for a day, and go tomorrow."

"Tomorrow will be late!" Cheng Bai said, pulling Zhaoqi out of the city in a hurry.

As soon as Cheng Bai and Zhaoqi went out, they bumped into Pan Shulin who was about to enter. When Pan Shulin saw Cheng Bai, his eyes lit up: "Brother Bai."

Cheng Bai paused, caught a glimpse of Pan Shulin, and greeted him in a friendly way: "Mr. Pan."

"Brother Bai, where are you going?" Seeing that the two seemed to be in a hurry to go out, Pan Shulin asked.

Cheng Bai said: "Some things, I have to go out of the city."

"Leaving the city? Just... the two of you?" Pan Shulin looked at the courtyard, and the orcs who guarded the courtyard did not move, as if there was no arrangement.

The orcs in Ning'an City almost always go out in a team... It's rare to invite one or two orcs out like this...

Unless you are looking for something rare for your brother, it will be like this...

Brother Bai, this is...

Seeing Pan Shulin's questioning eyes, Cheng Bai replied indifferently: "Some small matters, the two of us are enough, Mr. Pan came to see me, what's the matter?"

Pan Shulin smiled and said, "It's nothing, I just heard that Brother Bai's fireworks made a fortune, so I'm happy for Brother Bai, so I came here to congratulate."

"Thank you, you are also responsible for this. Thank you for helping me sell fireworks together." The happiest part of the fireworks sale is not that I made a fortune, but that the relationship between Xiaojiaobao and him has finally eased. For Cheng Bai, this is a priceless treasure.

He went to see Xiaojiao Bao today, and his mood has been extremely smooth until now. This mood is good, and everyone is pleasing to the eye.

What's more, Pan Shulin really contributed a lot this time. He used his contacts and the store to help sell those fireworks, and he didn't want a penny.

Thinking of this, Cheng Bai was much gentler towards Pan Shulin than before.

"..." Pan Shulin looked at her with joy in her heart.

Cheng Bai had never treated him so gently before, which gave him the illusion that the relationship between the two was close.

It seems that during this period of time he refrained from attacking Wang Jin and acted as a caring and gentle helper, which was effective. At least Cheng Bai's impression of him was much better.

As long as he perseveres, he will surely gain a place in this person's heart.

Pan Shulin looked shyly at Cheng Bai with affection.

Cheng Bai blinked, feeling faintly that his attitude was too intimate just now, he hurriedly said: "That... Mr. Pan, I'm going out now, next time I'll thank you well, you should go back earlier."

After finishing speaking, Cheng Bai pulled Zhaoqi away.

Pan Shulin took two steps forward, but in the end she still didn't make a sound to persuade her to stay.

The man said that there is a next time, so he will wait for this next time.

"Congratulations, young master." Seeing Pan Shulin looking at Cheng Bai's back without returning to his senses for a long time, the attendant behind Pan Shulin quietly stepped forward and whispered something in his ear with a smile.