47

The next day, those brothers came to report on time and pestered Wang Jin to teach them how to play the flute.

Wang Jin was so entangled that he couldn't help it. He glanced at Yuan Heng, and with his acquiescence, he began to teach these brothers to play the flute.

It is said to teach... In fact, Wang Jin let them practice by themselves most of the time.

And I asked the man to move back the red flowers around the stone platform, and followed the man to deal with the red flowers.

These red flowers are called auspicious flowers in this world. The multiple petals are a bit like the roses in Wang Jin's world. The petals are red and bloom brilliantly.

The processing of this flower is much simpler than the dyed safflower in Wang Jin's world.

Add water directly and boil until it turns into red water, then put the white cloth in and continue to cook, until it is almost cooked, wait for a while, and then the white cloth that is taken out is red cloth.

Wang Jin asked the man to do it, and he picked out some intact petals, planning to try to make rouge.

The petals need to be crushed with the stone bowl that the man made before, and the juice will be squeezed out to get the juice, but it takes a lot of strength to smash it. famous.

He habitually looked for Yuan Heng's figure, and wanted Yuan Heng to do it for him, but Yuan Heng was ordered by him to dye cloth just now, and now he is not around at all.

Wang Jin pushed the stone bowl away, feeling a little unhappy.

He can't do anything without a man now!

Brother Mu was not very interested in the bamboo flute. Seeing that Wang Jin was depressed, he put down the bamboo flute and came to Wang Jin's side.

In front of Wang Jin was a stone bowl, which was made by Yuan Heng some time ago. It was used to grind fine and coarse objects, and it was very useful.

And now the stone bowl is filled with half-mashed flower petals...

After getting along for this period of time, Mu Geer knew that Wang Jin always had some novel ways to come up with some fresh and useful things. Everything he did was confusing in the early stage, but it was only when the finished product came out. It will make people suddenly realize.

At the beginning, Mu Geer always felt that the things Wang Jin did were weird, but after seeing the new and useful finished products coming out, he got used to Wang Jin's sudden strange behavior... This means that Wang Jin Kim has a new idea for making something useful.

In the end, as soon as Mu Geer saw Wang Jin start to fiddle with something that he found strange, he began to look forward to what Wang Jin would fiddle with this time.

It was the same this time, since he saw Wang Jin put the petals of Jihua into the stone bowl, he had been paying attention to Wang Jin's movements.

Of course, he also took his small actions of looking for Yuan Heng everywhere, and pushing the stone bowl away angrily when he couldn't find Yuan Heng.

Ah Jin is good at everything, but his physical strength is far worse than that of a normal brother.

He looked funny, so he sat down beside Wang Jin, took the stone bowl pushed away by Wang Jin to his body, and began to crush it instead of him.

Wang Jin blinked at him with a bit of surprise in his eyes.

Brother Mu winked mischievously at him and said, "What? Ah Jin, you still have to pick someone to do this kind of thing? If it's not your Brother Heng, you can't do it?"