95

"You..." Qin Xi glared at Cheng Bai angrily, and was about to speak.

Cheng Bai hurriedly interrupted him and said: "Hey, you have to be more careful when you speak, I don't have a good temper, if you say it makes me unhappy, I'm going to die, and you all have to rely on the tired and crumbling man next to you." Brother Xi."

As he said that, Cheng Bai laughed, his outstanding appearance was particularly dazzling because of this smile, a faint sarcasm flashed in his silver pupils: "If Brother Xi falls down, you Danmu tribe But there are no doctors."

At such a moment when everyone was at a loss, Cheng Bai's smile seemed to be gloating, coupled with the disdain in that person's eyes, it stimulated everyone present.

"You fox clan!" Qin Xi clenched his fists angrily, and wanted to step forward to beat him, but Hua Ge stopped him.

"Ash, calm down."

Qin Ya also stepped forward and stood in front of Cheng Bai.

Even though this person's arrogant attitude makes people displeased, it is a fact that this person helped the Danmu tribe.

As Qin Xi's second elder brother, he reprimanded him: "Ah Xi, Cheng Bai is not from the tribe. He doesn't owe the tribe anything. Instead, he treats our wounds without asking for anything in return. He is a benefactor of our tribe. You can't have this attitude." !"

Qin Xi looked disgusted, and didn't seem to listen to the words. Cheng Bai heard the words, but nodded in agreement, as if agreeing with Qin Ya's words.

Suddenly, Cheng Bai seemed to see something behind the crowd, he paused for a moment, and stood up.

Seeing this, everyone followed Cheng Bai's gaze and turned around to look over, only to find that Yuan Heng was standing not far away. He didn't know how long he had been standing there, and whether he heard the quarrel just now.

Everyone froze, with embarrassment on their faces.

Qin Xi faltered in an instant, her face turned pale, and she called out guiltily, "Brother Heng...Brother Heng."

Yuan Heng ignored him, glanced at the people in the yard, and saw their wounded and embarrassed appearance.

There was a slight glimmer of light in the light-colored glazed pupils, and nothing could be seen without looking carefully.

Everyone held their breath and concentrated, waiting for Yuan Heng to speak.

But the man just looked around lightly, passed the crowd silently, and walked out...

Everyone was stunned, Qin Xi reacted, and instantly exploded.

"Look! Who is it! Leaving aside the people caught in the beast tide, we are all here for him. Now that everyone is injured, he just pretends not to see it!"

"...It's just... Brother Heng, why does he feel changed..."

Xiao Ruo listened to everyone's objections, looked at the back of the man leaving, gritted her teeth and turned to follow.

"Brother Heng!" Xiao Ruo called out the man.

The man stopped in his tracks, waiting for the man to catch up.

"Brother Heng, everyone needs you...I..."

"You can clearly handle this matter well, why didn't you do anything?" Before Xiao Ruo finished speaking, the man's deep voice fell into Xiao Ruo's heart like ice scum.

Xiao Ruo was suddenly chilled all over, and even his lips turned white: "I..."

The man's light-colored glazed pupils calmly fell on Xiao Ruo's body, as if he was waiting for a reasonable explanation from him, but Xiao Ruo hesitated for a while, and then couldn't say a word.