26

Brother Mu became a little curious, and he asked, "What's wrong with Brother Heng? He loves you very much."

"It hurts so much!" Wang Jin gritted his teeth, his knuckles turning white: "He is clearly avoiding me!"

hide?

Mu Geer was taken aback for a moment, and blinked several times before returning to his senses.

In the past few days, Brother Heng has been very busy with the matter of getting married with Ah Jin, and he intentionally gave Ah Jin a surprise, and he never told Ah Jin about it, and he was not allowed to mention it.

This... From Ah Jin's point of view, it is true that Brother Heng spent less time at home than before...

But it's not your turn to hide, right?

Brother Mu frowned puzzled, "Why do you say that?"

"He..." Wang Jin's tone paused, and his thoughts suddenly froze.

Yeah, why is he hiding from himself?

Wang Jin was a little speechless, Brother Mu smiled and said, "You think too much, why would Brother Heng hide from you, he wished he could be by your side all the time."

Brother Mu joked, but Wang Jin fell into his own thinking confusion.

Why on earth did the man not go home during this time?

He recalled carefully, what happened before?

Finally, a picture flashed in his mind, and as soon as this picture appeared, he blushed instantly.

He touched his lips, staying where he was a little at a loss.

Is it because of this man...

If it's because of this, he should hide if he wants to hide, right? !

"Amu" Wang Jin couldn't figure it out, tugged at Brother Mu's clothes, and asked with his lips pursed, "Do you think a person will hide away because he is close to another?"

"Are you talking about Brother Heng and you?" Brother Mu asked bluntly.

"..." Wang Jin shook his hands and loosened Muge'er's clothes, his eyes were full of annoyance, as if he was annoyed at his own question, and also seemed to blame Muge'er for being straightforward.

Received Wang Jin's resentful eyes, Mugeer coughed lightly, and hurriedly changed the subject and said, "The closeness you are talking about depends on what kind of closeness you are talking about."

As if thinking of something, Mu Ge'er's face was stained with blush, and his frank eyes retracted slightly. He looked down at his toes, with a little shyness, and his tone was a little soft: "I my family A Yuan has Sometimes he would avoid me, he was afraid that my body would be unable to bear it, and that he could not be able to control himself. "

Seemingly unable to continue, Mu Geer turned his back to Wang Jin, covering his face shyly.

"..." The corner of Wang Jin's mouth twitched, he didn't understand what this brother Mu said at all!

"So, Lai Yuan once avoided you?" Wang Jin asked emphatically.

Brother Mu patted his blushing face, turned around and nodded, Wang Jin asked, "He hates you?"

"Of course not." Mu Ge'er eagerly defended: "He likes it, precisely... precisely because he likes it too much..."

The voice became smaller and smaller, and Brother Mu stomped his feet violently, and called out to Wang Jin with a louder voice.