137

The two turned their heads and saw the city lord Xining rushing over, there was no trace of sleepiness in his lazy eyes, only sharpness and displeasure.

"My Yao'er is sick, but you guys are fighting here?"

"...City Lord, Xiaojiaobao's illness is all because of Yuan Heng!" Cheng Bai stared at Yuan Heng, the hatred in his eyes was as if he wanted to eat Yuan Heng's flesh and drink his blood.

"..." Xi Ning stared at Yuan Heng with a frown, and asked, "What's going on?"

Yuan Heng pursed his lips, bowed his head and bowed to Xi Ning and said, "It's me, I... I broke my promise, and let it go."

"..." Xining was a little confused, and the doctor in the room walked out.

Xi Ning took the lead to go up and took a look inside. His precious brother was lying on the bed safely, as if he hadn't been disturbed by anything outside.

Xi Ning breathed a sigh of relief, and the doctor saluted the three of them one by one: "City Lord, Young Master Yuan, Young Master Cheng, the young master is fine, just..."

"What is it?" Xi Ning asked, as if his heart had been lifted to his throat.

Yuan Heng and Cheng Bai were even more worried. Seeing this, the doctor hurriedly said, "It's nothing important, it's just..."

The doctor coughed lightly in embarrassment, and his rare expression was a little uncomfortable: "The **** is too much, please don't do it next time, my brother is delicate, please be gentle."

After the doctor finished speaking, the expressions of the three of them were different, and Cheng Bai was trembling with anger.

The doctor said again: "And..."

"?" The three of them looked at the doctor, and were stared at by three pairs of orc-eyed eyes. The feeling of oppression was unprecedented. The doctor coughed heavily, and said in a trembling voice, "You should also use less drugs to help..."

"..." Xi Ning and Cheng Bai looked at Yuan Heng in unison, Yuan Heng frowned and said, "I have never used it before."

Yuan Heng recalled that the goal was set on the wine, and he felt something was wrong after drinking it.

Yuan Heng looked at Cheng Bai and said affirmatively, "There is something wrong with the wine on the table in your room."

Wine in the house…

Cheng Bai was taken aback, it was sent by Pan Shulin... It was originally prepared for him.

"Brother Bai..." Pan Shulin ran in from the outside, saw the city lord Xi Ning, quickly bowed his head and said, "City lord."

Xi Ning ignored it, and directly questioned Cheng Bai, "Why does the wine in your room contain drugs?"

"!" Pan Shulin's knuckles twitched, and they fell powerlessly to his sides.

They already knew there was something wrong with the wine! Didn't Brother Bai know about it?

Pan Shulin quietly raised her eyes to look at Cheng Bai, but seeing Cheng Bai staring at him unkindly, Pan Shulin turned pale, and instinctively shook her head at him with pleading eyes.

It can't be said... If the wine and drugs he brought are found out by the city lord and other people, his reputation as a brother will be completely ruined.

Pan Shulin was about to cry, looked at Cheng Bai pitifully, and almost knelt in front of Cheng Bai and begged.

"..." Cheng Bai paused for a long time, and Xi Ning said dissatisfied: "Is there anything I can't say about this? You still prepared it for me, Yaoer."