115

The handsome face is full of tiredness, the beautiful fox's eyes are stained black and blue, and the silver pupils are extremely dim, losing their original luster... There are also patches of dead skin on the lips that have been polished before.

What a mess.

"..." Wang Jin looked at it, feeling a little apprehensive in his heart, and turned his head to look at Xi Ning.

The city lord has always been extremely benevolent...but to Cheng Bai...

Wang Jin also wasn't sure what Cheng Bai had committed, and he was punished to kneel like this when he came back...

Cheng Li was slightly taken aback when he saw Cheng Bai's appearance, and then, with the acquiescence of the city lord, walked over, squatted down, and wanted to help the kneeling man up.

But Cheng Bai didn't want to get up. He pressed Cheng Li's supporting hand with his backhand, looked at Wang Jin, and solemnly kowtowed to Wang Jin in a kneeling position: "I'm sorry, Xiaojiaobao, I I shouldn't have lied to you before."

"..." Wang Jinleng...is that the case again?

This person kowtowed to himself again to apologize. He was forced before, but this time he took the initiative...

"You..." Wang Jin paused, and finally mustered up the courage to say, "What did you lie to me?"

Cheng Bai was taken aback, Wang Jin motioned for the man who had been half-arming him to let go, and Yuan Heng's knuckles trembled slightly, whether it was loosening or not.

As soon as his body was free, Wang Jin bent down to help Cheng Bai. This time he did not refuse, and with the help of Wang Jin, he stood up...

When he stood up, he was weak and unsteady, Cheng Li hurriedly stepped forward to support him from behind.

Wang Jin turned to Xi Ning and said, "Brother, I didn't intervene in Cheng Bai's affairs before, because I didn't know the situation and felt that I couldn't speak out. I was thinking that you would tell me if it was related to me...but... "

Wang Jin glanced at Cheng Bai slightly and said: "But Cheng Bai has been punished like this, I still don't know what happened... I think, if it's not something important, let him be spared, he should know his mistake .”

Yuan Heng originally looked at Wang Jin and turned to Cheng Bai, with hostility in his eyes.

When Xi Ning heard this, a trace of distress and helplessness flashed in his eyes: "My silly brother, do you know what kind of person you are pleading for? Do you know what he did?"

Wang Jin shook his head... The corners of his eyebrows twitched slightly, he kept expressing that he didn't know... and he always wanted to know, but no one told him!

Seeing Wang Jin's appearance, Xi Ning sighed and finally spoke: "He is your fiancé, but without you knowing, he lied to you that your fiancé is his elder brother Cheng Li! You are his brother-in-law."

"!" Wang Jin's eyes widened in astonishment.

Cheng Bai stiffened his body. Under Wang Jin's surprised gaze, his dead lips trembled slightly, as if he wanted to say something, but no sound came out from his throat. Looking sad, looking straight at Wang Jin, obviously he did something wrong, but now it seems that he is the one who was wronged... Behaving extremely pitifully.

A trace of surprise also flashed in Yuan Heng's eyes, but then, as if the doubts that had been lingering in his heart for many days were solved, clarity flashed in the light-colored glazed pupils.

No wonder this man is so kind to his little brother... No wonder the person who originally said he was his fiancé didn't show anything after the little brother came back... So it turns out