36

"..." It cannot be said that the person has changed.

That person has always been righteous, even if it wasn't Brother Yue, even if Brother Yu was him, Yuan Heng would have saved him.

But these words... Brother Xi glanced at the paranoid friend next to him, and silently closed his mouth. I am afraid that this person will not listen to these words now.

He lowered his eyebrows and thought for a while, then he was silent for a while, and murmured: "Ah Yue, people... you must know how to let go, what is past is finally past, you have to look forward and see the people waiting for you in front."

"Waiting for me?" Brother Yue always felt that Brother Xi meant something.

Brother Xi pursed his lips, his face was filled with sunshine and said: "Boss! He has been chasing you for a long time, and he might still be waiting for you in your yard now. He always wants to see you every night." Just go home."

"..." Brother Yue glanced away, as if he didn't want to talk about this issue.

Brother Xi shook his head slightly and stopped talking.

Sitting with Brother Yue like this for a while, Brother Yue suddenly stood up and stared fixedly at one place with a sad expression.

Brother Xi stood up and followed his line of sight to look out.

The boulder they were standing on could see all the houses in the tribe, and it was getting dark at this moment, and the people in the tribe should have rested long ago.

However, there is one place that is brighter than the daytime. Looking carefully, I found that the fireflies were caught and hung in the yard and house, illuminating that courtyard.

And that courtyard Brother Xi recalled the location, and remembered that it was Yuan Heng's house.

Yuan Heng will be marrying that brother Jin tomorrow, and he has just notified all the people who have fallen to attend.

Now that the house is so brightly lit, it should be preparing for tomorrow.

It's hard to see what happened in the courtyard here, but there are two blurred shadows that are very close together, as if they were born as one, and under the polish of their hazy vision, it adds a touch of lingering meaning.

Brother Xi thumped in his heart, sighed secretly, and turned to look at Brother Yue.

Sure enough, he saw that the man's knuckles contracted, and he clenched his hands tightly into fists. His eyes showed dark hatred. He stared at that place fixedly, with red circles around his eyes as if he had been burned.

Brother Xi frowned, stretched out his hand to take the man's arm, pulled him back and said, "Okay, it's getting late, let's go back quickly."

"..." Brother Yue didn't make a sound, and followed Brother Xi back to the tribe obediently.

Brother Xi sent him home. In the courtyard of his house, from a distance, he saw a figure carrying some fruits and looking inside.

Brother Xi saw the man, pointed to Brother Yue with a smile, and said, "Look, there are people waiting for you there. There are people who hurt you in this world, and there are people who love you. Ah Yue, you are very lucky, be happy." ."

Brother Yue raised his eyes for a glance, then lowered his eyelids indifferently.

He doesn't like this person, so what's the use of loving him?

The leader saw the two coming hand in hand, and hurriedly greeted them.

The usually cold and hard expression softened a little after seeing Brother Yue. The man stood still in front of the two of them, his eyes never moved away from him since seeing Brother Yue.