148

He has the ability to control beasts, but there are no aggressive beasts under the sea in this sea area for him to control, except for Hai Qiong behind him.

But he just tried it, that Haiqiong is too powerful, he can't control it at all.

In a hurry, Wang Jin came across the porcelain vase hidden in his sleeve. He was taken aback for a moment, and suddenly remembered that this porcelain vase was a magic/drug made from auspicious grass. hunting the above…

now...

Wang Jin looked back at Hai Qiong, who was approaching them with his mouth wide open, and reached out to pat the fish underneath, signaling it to swim up.

That Yinyu seemed to have the same intention as him, and rushed towards the sea quickly, and as soon as he escaped, Wang Jin used all his strength to throw the medicine and the porcelain bottle to Haiqiong.

He aimed at the sharp teeth of Haiqiong's wide open mouth, and the porcelain bottle broke when it hit the sharp claws, not only scratching Haiqiong, but also the powder inside flowed directly into its mouth.

Wang Jin watched the powder seep into Haiqiong's mouth, and kept staring at Haiqiong. As expected, Haiqiong's speed slowed down, but there was no sign of fainting.

Although his medicine is extremely strong, but facing Haiqiong who is as big as a hill, there is still nothing he can do...

There is no way to go on like this... I don't know how long the medicine can slow Haiqiong down. If they recover...they will be dying.

It would be great if there were ferocious beasts around that could attack, at least he could resist them for a while.

"Jie" Yinyu hissed suddenly, quickly changed direction, and swam to one side.

Soon, when it reached a hidden reef, it dived again. Wang Jin already had a tacit understanding with it, and Wang Jin held his breath the moment it dived.

There are thousands of sharp-billed fishes under this reef.

This kind of fish has a very violent temper and is very aggressive.

They generally hide in the reef and do not come out, and only set out in groups when they are looking for food.

They hate being disturbed, and if any other person or creature breaks into their living place, they will regard it as an enemy and attack very quickly.

At this moment, as soon as Wang Jin and Yinyu appeared, all those liyus swam out. The liyus were about the size of an arm, looking at Wang Jin and Yinyu restlessly at this moment, and hissing threateningly at them.

Yinyu trembled, seemed to be afraid, and swam back. Wang Jin saw so many fishes, and felt a little scared in his heart, but he still bit the bullet and used the Yu Yu as the original owner remembered. beast ability.

When Wang Jin came back to his senses, tens of thousands of fishes surrounded him and Yinyu, and the viciousness that had just appeared became docile.

Wang Jin twitched the corner of his mouth, he succeeded...

He hurriedly patted Yinyu who dared not move below, telling him to go up quickly, he was holding his breath for too long.

Yinyu understood and rushed out of the sea.

Wang Jin felt it was very strange, although the time spent underwater was not long before Cai and Yinyu, but according to Haiqiong's speed, they should be able to catch up.

But until Liyu was controlled, Haiqiong did not catch up.

When they reached the surface of the sea, Wang Jin saw that Haiqiong seemed to be trapped by something at a certain distance from them.