5

When Wang Jin came to his senses, he had already tightly held the grass in his hand.

"?" Yuan Heng looked at Wang Jin strangely.

Wang Jin said, "I want this."

Boil the grass and mash it into mud, add a few herbs to stop bleeding and remove stasis, and you will get Bisheng ointment.

This idea suddenly appeared in his mind, and Wang Jin himself was a little confused. He knew very well that he was not good at medicine, so how could he know the prescription of this Bisheng ointment?

Even so convinced that this humble grass is a medicinal material...

Wang Jin suddenly remembered the strange dream he had just now...

In the dream, the old man said that he would know the recipes of all the food, medicine, tools, etc. that he knew in the future...

Now he inexplicably knows the formula of Bisheng ointment, and even recognizes the medicinal materials in the formula. Could this really be the ability bestowed on him by the old man?

Wang Jin was puzzled for a while, and felt that it was necessary to try it out. The Bisheng ointment lacked a few herbs, but it mainly relied on this. If it could be made, it would also have the effect of removing scars and stopping bleeding.

However, Wang Jin looked at the herbs in his hand with an ugly expression.

After getting this herb, he doesn't know how to cook it, let alone mash it into mud! How delicate is this body, he has tried it in his previous life!

Seeing the little lunatic in front of him froze again, his expression changed several times before he said a word.

The man didn't know whether Wang Jin was wandering in a fugue or just fell insane again. He shook his head slightly, picked out the purple flowers from the pile of weeds in front of him, handed them to Wang Jin and said, "Here."

Wang Jin came back to his senses and looked at the herbs in the man's hand, only four or five in total.

Wang Jin's agile eyes glanced at the medicinal materials in his hand, and then at the medicinal materials in the man's hand. Following the man's hand, his gaze moved upwards, and he saw the strong and powerful arms of the man...

A cunning flashed in his eyes, and he gently put his own herb into the man's hand.

Yuan Heng looked at the little lunatic suspiciously.

Wang Jin ordered: "You boil them and grind them into mud for me."

The tone was that of a habitual order, the man's hands froze slightly, and he looked at Wang Jin with disapproval: "These are just weeds, you..."

The man didn't continue, because the little lunatic in front of him was already staring at him fiercely, looking like a willful and dissatisfied little beast.

The eyes, which were still filled with water vapor after crying just now, were reddish, and it seemed that as long as they were slightly stimulated, the eyes that seemed to be filled with clear springs would immediately overflow with water again.

The man swallowed the words of refusal, and the disapproval in his eyes gradually turned into helplessness. He shrunk his knuckles, put the four or five grasses aside and said, "Okay, wait until I wash these."

The man pointed to a pile of weeds in front of him. The weeds were piled up like a hill. Wang Jin frowned and said dissatisfiedly, "How long will it take to wash?"

"Soon." The man said, his movements paused slightly, he raised his eyes and glanced at Wang Jin, thought for a while and said, "If you want to hurry up...together?"