144

Hearing this, Cheng Li saluted and said: "But the city lord, Pan Yue has always been in charge of taking care of the visitors from Keyuanju. He followed him to the sea, so what about Keyuanju?"

"You Zhaoqi." Pan Yue said, "I'll let Zhaoqi lead someone to take care of it, and nothing will happen. Cheng Bai and the ancient orc are my friends. I should help in this search."

Pan Yue said enthusiastically, Cheng Li's face softened.

Xi Ning said: "Okay, then you guys go ahead and get ready, Yao'er, come with me, I have something to say to you."

"Okay." Wang Jin followed Xi Ning to the side.

Xi Ning raised his head with his hands behind his back and sighed: "I knew it earlier, I would never have agreed to a duel with them, and now I have to send someone to find them."

"..." Wang Jin didn't make a sound, silently agreed with Xi Ning's words in his heart, and complained secretly.

Who told you to agree?

Xi Ning waited for a while, but didn't see the person next to him making a sound, so he smiled and said, "Is this really my fault?"

"No." Wang Jin said unwillingly.

Xi Ning changed the topic helplessly and said, "Do you know why your Brother Heng lost control that night?"

"..." That night? Could it be that night that was particularly intense?

It's not dry wood and fire... Can't bear it?

The images of that night flashed through his mind, and Wang Jin's face became hot.

Xi Ning looked at it, regained his senses and patted Wang Jin's head with his backhand: "What have you been thinking about all day long!"

"...cough." Wang Jin coughed, and muttered in a low voice, "Brother finds a brother to marry, so you know..."

Wang Jin asked himself and spoke in a low voice, but the orc's hearing was different from that of ordinary people, so Xi Ning could hear his words clearly, and this time it was Xi Ning's turn to cough.

His younger brother has a lot of cheerful temperament and thick skin.

Xi Ning wisely chose to skip this matter and said: "That night, both you and your brother Heng drank the wine on Cheng Bai's table, and that wine... was prepared by Pan Shulin for Cheng Bai."

"?!" Wang Jin was taken aback, Xi Ning's words were a bit too informative...

Xi Ning stared at the busy Pan Shulin in the distance, darkened his eyes and said, "Pan Shulin is very thoughtful, Yao'er, you should avoid contact with him after you get on the boat."

"..." It means that this person must know that Pan Shulin's heart is not good.

"Brother, since you are so worried about his bad things, why do you want him to go with you? Wouldn't it be better to simply refuse him to go with you?" Wang Jin asked.

"Although his motives are not pure, he found Pan Yue. Pan Yue is one of the best warriors in Ning'an City. With Pan Yue and Cheng Li leading the team to protect you, I am more at ease, and..."

After a pause, Xi Ning said: "He has Cheng Bai in his heart. Since you have chosen Yuan Heng, you will inevitably reject Cheng Bai. Cheng Bai is also stubborn. I am afraid that I will pester you. With Pan Shulin here, Cheng Bai Then I won't have time to pester you, and if you reject Cheng Bai, no matter how deep-minded Pan Shulin is, I can't think of a reason why he would target you."

"..." As expected of being a city lord, I have thought so far...

"Since that's the case, brother should be very relieved of Pan Shulin. Why do you still tell me to avoid contact with him?" Wang Jin asked.