71

The disapproval in Wang Jin's eyes turned into surprise, and after the surprise was softened tenderness.

He stretched out his hand, the knuckles of his little finger shrunk slightly, hooked the man's fingertips, and swayed gently, as cheerful as his brisk mood at the moment.

"Actually, it's not necessary. Compared with the medicine, I can't accept the parting for several days. Can you not go?"

The little brother was muttering, his delicate lips were pursed slightly, his eyelids were lowered, covering the delicate light in his eyes, the morning light reflected on his face, and the slender eyelashes reflected under his eyes Seeing the scattered shadows, he raised his eyes slightly, the eyelashes fluttered like wings, and the scattered eyes poured out from his eyes following his movements.

He just glanced at the man, as if he felt that what he just said was too blunt and sticky, his eyelids retracted again, but after a while, his cheeks gradually turned pink.

The man was suffocated. Although the little brother just raised his head and glanced at him, his gaze was very close and tender. Even though his eyes were retracted afterwards, the lingering stickiness seemed to be still sticking to his body.

A cheerful little deer seemed to appear in the man's heart, stepping on it with delicate steps.

He moved his fingertips, hooked the little brother's knuckles around him, locked them in his palm, and rubbed them gently with his fingertips.

The knuckles were gently scratched by the calloused fingertips, and the numb itching spread from there, and itched to the heart, making each other distracted.

It's terrible! Such a slight touch actually made each other more youthful and shy than their deeper contact.

Wang Jin froze and didn't dare to move. His tensed body was a little far away from the man, as if he was afraid of the person in front of him making any moves. However, his hand seemed to be worn comfortably, and it went straight into the man's palm, as if with a With some vague expectation.

Yuan Heng played with the delicate fingertips, his heart moved slightly, he lowered his head, and slightly opened his lips towards the fingertips.

"...If you don't go...is it difficult for the leader to explain?" Wang Jin twitched his knuckles, and blurted out the unpleasant words without thinking, almost biting his own tongue nervously.

However, as soon as he said it, Wang Jin regretted it. Why is he talking about such a spoiled scenery at this time!

The man paused for a moment, and the pupils of his eyes, which had been dyed black, gradually returned to a lighter color. The light pupils made him look very clear. He took a deep breath, and forbearance flashed across his face, and then he closed and opened them. His lips moved closer, restrained and softly pressed a kiss on the little brother's fingertips.

"I have to go out to get something, and that thing is not far from the place where Seo Cao grows..."

Yuan Heng didn't continue, but Wang Jin understood Yuan Heng's meaning.

The man has already decided to search for embroidered grass and pick up things... The separation in the past few days is inevitable.

Wang Jin was unhappy, his knuckles shrunk, and he wanted to withdraw his hand from the man's palm.

Yuan Heng held Wang Jin's hand tightly.

"The Danmu Tribe has a family rule that prohibits the leader from using power for personal gain. I promised someone that if such a situation happens to the leader one day, I will come forward to deal with it for him, but dealing with this needs something..."