175

Yuan Heng was standing in front of the arch. Wang Jin saw his eyes brighten and hurried over.

Yuan Heng hurriedly stepped forward and hugged him, as if he was afraid that he would fall and knock, carefully protecting him in his arms.

They haven't seen each other for more than two months, and they both think about each other tightly. When they saw each other, they never took their eyes off each other. Yuan Heng even carefully glanced at Wang Jin's belly, which was already a little protruding. Seeing those slight bulges, Yuan Heng's brows became soft and ugly.

"..." Xi Ning originally wanted to say something, but he was forced to say nothing because of the tired look of the two of them.

He went over the arch and walked in. Inside was the front yard of the house. An old tree was planted in front of the house. There were tables, chairs and swings under the old tree, and some fruits were planted beside it.

This courtyard is not too big, but there are five or six houses of various sizes, enough for a family and some servants.

There are a lot of scented vegetation planted on the side, almost a vegetation strip, this vegetation strip isolates a small world, only a path is specially paved to lead there, Xining walked over to have a look, and found that there is There is a side door on the fence wall over there for the kitchen and the toilet, and the side door leads directly to the street outside...

The other wall leads to another courtyard, which is much simpler than this one, and seems to be specially designed for receiving foreign guests...

Xi Ning went to the main house and pushed open the door. At first, he thought that the inside must be like the outside room, with only empty shells and no furniture, but who would have thought that everything inside would be fully furnished.

The furnishings were exactly the same as the Xiyao room in the attic. Xining paused for a moment and walked in. The windows of the room were wide open, one side could see the old trees in front, and the other side could see the flowers in the backyard.

The house here is very qualified as a residence, and the degree of completion is very high. It seems that this place was deliberately built first...

So apart from this, the completion of the city is...

Xi Ning went out and said to Yuan Heng: "The three-month period has passed, but your city..."

Yuan Hengli immediately interrupted Xi Ning and said: "The city is indeed not perfect, but it is completely livable... The houses that the city lord saw outside just now are no problem for everyone to live in. As for the interior decoration, they can completely let them do it themselves ..."

Hearing what Yuan Heng said, Wang Jin immediately echoed: "Brother, in fact, here... except for the city walls and roads, it can already be regarded as a city."

where? not even close...

The corners of Xi Ning's eyes twitched, his younger brother was really blind in order to help his husband.

Xi Ning sighed, and Yuan Heng said: "I know that the city lord is worried about the beast horde. The city lord, I am an ancient orc, and all the beasts avoid me. As long as I am here, there is no need to worry about the beast horde. Without beast hordes, it can be used as a city, and it can be built while using it, what do you think?"

This is indeed a feasible method.

Although the degree of completion here is not high, so many houses and roads can be built in three months, and the main house can be moved in directly... It is already very fast.