35

"You brother, you are so playful!"

Playboy? Where did he bother?

Adding up the previous life and this life, I realized that I was attracted to one person...

Wang Jin frowned and looked at the man dissatisfied.

The man's lips were pursed into a line, and his light-colored glazed pupils clearly reflected his figure, as if he was the only one in the man's eyes.

Wang Jin's heart skipped a beat, and he felt the man's arms around his waist tightened. Originally, the distance between the two was very close. When he tightened so tightly, Wang Jin could even feel the heat emanating from the man's body go through. His thin clothes communicated intimately with the skin on his body.

Wang Jin's complexion was hot, and his tongue was a little knotted: "What are you doing... sticking... sticking so close!"

"..." Brother Mu was still in the courtyard, his face blushed seeing the two of them being so close, he coughed lightly.

This sound was like thunder on the ground, startled Wang Jin subconsciously to push the man, but unfortunately with his little strength, he couldn't push the man at all.

A trace of dissatisfaction rose in the man's light-colored pupils, and the original jealousy was magnified infinitely. He hugged him in his arms as if declaring sovereignty, his eyes were full of domineering.

Looking at him like this, Wang Jin suddenly remembered a wolf he had seen in the wild. The wolf took away a gadget of his, and the guest who followed him helped him **** it. Ke Qing's eyes are just like a man's now...

Fierce and domineering, the wolf guarded the little thing and obviously didn't speak, but Wang Jin seemed to have heard the wolf's voice at that time - mine, this is mine!

The wolf was for the gadget, but the man was...

The man's hand tightened more and more, and Wang Jin's waist was pinched in pain. He hissed, and a thought flashed in his mind.

"You...couldn't you be jealous?" Wang Jin asked stammeringly, shaking his lips.

The man gave a noticeable pause and let go of Wang Jin.

Wang Jin's mouth opened a little in surprise... the man is so childish?

Who is he jealous of? Mu Geer's?

Wang Jin recalled just now and found that it should have been earlier, when those orcs were still there.

That is to eat the vinegar of those orcs?

Wang Jin raised his brows slightly. He didn't have any physical contact with those orcs, so he just said a word... Man, this is too...

Wang Jin pursed his lips and went to look at the man, only to find that the man's head was tilted slightly in the opposite direction to Wang Jin, as if he was sulking at Wang Jin.

Wang Jinyuan also thought so, but he saw that the man's red ears...

The man is not angry, but is avoiding, avoiding the shyness of having his mind punctured and the little secret in his heart being stripped clean by himself.

Wang Jin's heart skipped a beat, suddenly he felt that the man was cute.

He chuckled, lowered his head and lightly touched the man's little finger with his index finger...

The man's knuckles trembled, and his fingertips retracted slightly. Wang Jin hooked his index finger and hooked the retracted little finger into his own.