16

"Anyway, Brother Mu, don't drive me away!" Xiao Ruo rubbed her hair and said, "At least I'll feel better this way."

Brother Mu smiled and stopped talking, Laiyuan walked over and pulled the man to sit beside him and said, "You didn't intend to leave, do you want to ask Mu Mu? Now, here you are, let's chop these firewood together, Brother Heng There is not enough firewood at home."

Xiao Ruo took the wood from Lai Yuan, Wang Jin was a little curious, he didn't see an ax in the hands of the two of them, how did they plan to split the wood?

Just when Wang Jin was puzzled, he saw that the hands of the two men turned into animal claws, and the animal claws showed sharp claws. When the claws fell down, the wood split obediently.

Wang Jin's eyelids twitched, never expecting that they split the firewood with bare hands!

Brother Mu didn't pay attention to Wang Jin's expression, he stretched out his hand to open the porcelain bowl covered on the table, and when he opened it, a strong fragrance hit his face.

Wang Jin's eyes turned to the porcelain bowl. Inside the porcelain bowl was some familiar paste, and there were some pieces of meat in the paste. It smelled delicious, but it didn't look good.

Wang Jin also ate that paste, and it was very rough.

Wang Jin frowned, and Brother Mu gave Wang Jin a bowl and said, "This pink fruit with tender meat is delicious, I brought it here from home for you, try it."

Seeing that Wang Jin didn't move, Brother Mu said again: "I heard from Brother Heng that you think the taste of the pink fruit is too thick. I picked out all the hard seeds on purpose. It will be much better. Try it. ."

Brother Mu was persuading and coaxing again, which made Wang Jin feel embarrassed not to eat.

He picked up the spoon with difficulty, took a small half spoonful and took a bite.

The soft taste is like eating batter, the saltiness is right, and it has a fruity aroma. The meat is a bit fishy, ​​but it's okay...

Wang Jin's ugly complexion recovered a little, and he picked up the bowl to eat the bowl of mush.

Mu Geer watched, secretly relieved, and spooned a bowl for each of the two orcs outside the door.

Lai Yuan took it naturally, and Xiao Ruo scratched his head in embarrassment.

"I don't need the fine powder fruit that this brother eats, you can eat it, Mu brother."

Brother Mu smiled and said: "I've eaten it, this time Brother Heng found the powdered fruit, there are a lot of them, let's eat, Brother Heng gave my family A Yuan a lot."

After hearing this, Xiao Ruo held something precious in both hands and brought it to eat.

Wang Jin looked surprised, stared at the ugly paste in the bowl, and asked a little strangely: "Is this rare?"

Hearing this, Mugeer sat back to his original place and said, "It's not too much, at least it's not dangerous, but it's a very tricky one, and it takes a lot of effort to pick it off."

As he said that, Brother Mu seemed to have thought of something, and said with a smile: "There is nothing I eat without effort. This powder fruit is my daily food, and it is the easiest thing to get."

Xiao Ruo pursed her lips and said: "Don't say what is the easiest thing to get. Although this thing is the most abundant in the jungle, it doesn't grow on the roots of the trees buried deep in the soil, or in the holes of the cliffs or along with it. Grows at the very top of tall trees..."