19

But... Speaking of clothes, he thought of another thing.

Wang Jin stood up with a serious expression on his face. Brother Mu was startled and stood up...

Does Ah Jin want to get it back? But things were so tense before, this time it goes like this...

Brother Mu stammered and persuaded: "Ah... Ah Jin? That matter is over... Let's just expose it... May I go back and sew you an animal suit?"

Wang Jin shook his head, turned around, walked to the corner, and searched for the two big leaves that he carried back earlier.

If Brother Mu hadn't mentioned his clothes, he would have almost forgotten about this leaf...

The leaves are very big, half the size of Wang Jin's body, and the big leaves are very hard. If you are in the wild, you can sleep on the ground.

However, Wang Jin picked it back not to use it as a cushion, but...

Wang Jin stretched out his hand to touch the leaf, and when his fingertips touched the leaf, he could feel the protrusion of its veins, one by one, spreading orderly in one direction on the leaf.

Hold it up to the sun, and you can see that the leaf veins are like thin threads... These thin threads are the best weaving material!

The first time Wang Jin saw the leaf, the image of the fabric flashed through his mind. He knew that he would be able to put on clothes soon after he had this leaf, so when he came back, he was not in a hurry to ask for the orange brother. The three of them snatched away the clothes.

The main reason is that I don't know if the clothes have been worn by those people. Wang Jin is picky, and he doesn't want the clothes worn by those people.

Thinking like this, Wang Jin ran into the kitchen in small steps with Ye Ye in his arms.

Mugeer looked at what Wang Jin was doing suspiciously, and followed him in.

In the kitchen, Yuan Heng had driven Lai Yuan and Xiao Ruo aside to set firewood, while he was washing the dishes.

Seeing the little lunatic coming in, still holding the oversized leaf, he gave him a strange look, and then turned his questioning gaze on Mu Geer who arrived later.

Seeing this, Mu Geer shook his head, saying that he didn't know what was going on.

Yuan Heng looked away, Wang Jin had already stood in front of him, looking up at him: "You cook this for me."

The man froze, frowned and looked at the little lunatic and asked, "Didn't you eat enough just now?"

Wang Jin shook his head: "This is not for eating."

The man narrowed his eyes, looked down at the leaves, and touched them with his hand. The leaves were very hard... It is true that even if they are boiled, they are not the type that my brother can bite...

That being the case, what are you cooking for?

The man was a little confused and wanted to stop the little lunatic, but when he looked up, he saw the little lunatic's eyes were bright, his tender lips were slightly pursed, and he looked like he was expecting his promise.

The man's knuckles shrunk, just like the previous few times, he couldn't say the words of refusal, he sighed deeply in his heart, took the leaf resignedly, put it aside, and said, "I'll go after I finish washing the dishes."

Wang Jin frowned, as if he was a little dissatisfied, but seeing the man doing half of the work, he was obedient and didn't say much. He just moved a small stool and sat next to him.