146

Pan Yue tightened his hands, and pulled Pan Shulin to check, "How is it? Are you okay? Are you not hurt?"

Pan Shulin shook his head with a pale face, and Pan Yue looked at his elder brother who was standing beside him, who was also wet. This man was his brother's attendant. Apart from his pale complexion, that man was much better than Pan Shulin, and he felt at ease.

Pan Shulin shook Pan Yue's sleeves with trembling hands and said, "Brother, I'm fine, but Ayao... Ayao, he..."

"?" Quit rumors?

Pan Yue was startled, and hurriedly searched around, and sure enough, there was no Xi Yao among the group of people.

There was a chill in his heart, and panic flowed from his eyes.

This Xi Yao is the only younger brother of the city lord, and Cheng Li told him to take good care of him before going into the sea.

"Where are people?!" Pan Yue asked the orc next to him.

The orcs shook their heads: "When we arrived, we only saw Mr. Pan."

Pan Yue looked at Pan Shulin, Pan Shulin tremblingly said: "Ayao accidentally slipped down, I called for help while pulling him, but I didn't pull him, he fell into the water."

All fell into the water? What about underwater?

Pan Yue looked at the orcs again, and the orcs looked at each other and said, "...we didn't see the young master when we went into the water to save people..."

Hearing this, Pan Shulin lowered her gloomy eyes, pretended to weep sadly and said, "Ayao fell earlier than me, she must have been washed away by the water..."

When Pan Yue heard this, panic flashed across his brows, and he hurriedly asked, "Shulin, where did you fall into the water?"

Pan Shulin pointed in a direction with trembling fingers, and Pan Yue hurriedly transformed into an orc and jumped into the water.

After a while, he emerged from the water and went down again... After repeating this many times, he boarded the boat in disappointment, with a look of grief and guilt on his face: "How can this be good? How can I explain to the city lord and Brother Cheng..."

"Explain what?" Pan Yue's voice just fell, and Cheng Li got into the boat from the water.

Pan Yue's face turned pale, and he lowered his head and said, "Cheng...Brother Cheng...Young Master..."

Pan Yue was a little hard to speak, Cheng Li searched around for a round, saw Pan Shulin and his attendants drenched in water, his heart was shocked, he hurriedly went to the cabin to take a look, the cabin was empty.

Cheng Li frowned and looked back at Pan Yue and asked, "What's wrong, young master?"

Pan Yue took a deep breath, gritted his teeth and said, "He... fell into the water and disappeared."

"!" Cheng Li's eyes widened in astonishment: "Where did you fall into the water?"

Pan Yue led Cheng Li to a place, pointed to the direction, Cheng Li was about to jump down to search, Pan Yue hurriedly said: "I have searched several times, but nothing."

"..." Cheng Li's face turned pale: "Young master, nothing can happen."

After finishing speaking, he jumped down, came up for a long time to take a breath and dived down again, when Pan Yue saw this, he said to the other orcs on the boat: "Listen up, everyone, all the orcs are going into the water with me, we must find the young master. "

"Yes." Everyone obeyed.

Seeing this, the attendant walked up to Pan Shulin and looked at Pan Shulin with a hint of guilt and fear in his eyes.