101

There is love in his silver pupils, and there is a bit of pride hidden in that love, as if he is showing off his brother to everyone.

"Just wait and see."

The man was full of confidence, as if he really divided that brother into his own.

"..." Zhaoqi looked at the ancient orc standing next to the young master in front of him. The two of them just stood there, but they seemed to have an iron wall with others, isolating everyone else, including Cheng Bai beside him...

It can be seen from the appearance of young master Cheng, as if he only saw the young master, completely ignoring the orc next to the young master...

Zhaoqi opened his mouth, turned his head to look at the joy in the orc's silver eyes, and closed his lips silently.

He's still... not disappointed...

Within a few days, with a bang, Zhaoqi understood Cheng Bai's pride.

The little boy actually used some soil, carbon ash, and stinky yellow mud to make a powerful weapon that could bomb fierce beasts!

Even Ning'an City has never had this kind of weapon...

Zhao Qi watched in astonishment as the orcs of the Danmu tribe surrounded the young master, boasting and kneeling... they almost didn't regard him as a god.

And the little boy faced everyone's sincerity, and dealt with it calmly, with a calm and stable appearance, as if he was born to be worshiped by others...

In Ning'an City, even if this young master was greeted by a servant brother, he would have been terrified for a long time... But now this person is dealing with people...

This little boy... really is different...

Zhaoqi somewhat understood Cheng Bai's feelings...

Looking at the affirmation of the crowd, Wang Jin felt elated. He turned his head to look at the man next to him, his brows were raised very high, and his chin was still lifted up, as if he was asking for credit from Yuan Heng, like a bird wanting to Proud kitten with its jaw scratched.

Yuan Heng chuckled lightly, bent his index finger slightly, and stretched out his hand to gently scratch the brother's chin...

There was a numbness coming from the sensitive tender flesh, Wang Jin was stunned for a moment, and then his complexion was stained with camel pink. Under the eyes of everyone, this man became even more blatant!

Although he was blaming him in his heart, Wang Jin's face seemed to be filled with love, and even his eyes became sticky when he looked at the man.

Everyone's faces turned hot, knowing that the two of them started again...

Seeing this, Brother Mu hurriedly coughed lightly, and said: "Ah... Ah Jin, when are you leaving for Ning'an City?"

This sound awakened the person concerned and even everyone else, and then everyone remembered in a daze that these two people are not legally married now, and it is not good to be too sticky...

The man's knuckles trembled slightly, and he put his hand behind his back, as if he could control his intimacy with that little brother.

Wang Jin pursed his lips, extremely dissatisfied, he was used to living a sticky life with men all day long, and now such a fresh and bland life is like forcing the carnivorous Wang Jin to become a vegetarian.

And the man is the fat and tender piece of pork belly in his mouth, so greedy that he drools, but he doesn't take a bite...

This kind of unrequited desire made Wang Jin miss him even more. The feather that had been hanging over his heart has turned into a feather fan these days, scratching his heart all day long, making it even more itchy...