169

"Jian Hao...you too..." Confusion appeared in Jieer's eyes.

Jian Hao grinned and showed two canine teeth: "If you don't, you should come here too. The four of us have always gotten along well, and we probably won't be able to fight in the same city in the future."

"..." Jieer didn't speak, and looked sullen.

"You run fast, don't wait for me." It was a snow-white bear that came, panting for two breaths, and turned into a cute young man, round and a little fat: "Chunyong tribe came out, Don't join in the fun."

"Youlin...even you..." Jieer was shocked: "All three of you..."

You Lin stepped forward and patted Juer on the shoulder and said: "We followed Yuan Heng to see the site selection of the city, it's perfect."

As he spoke, he winked mischievously at Juer, and the corners of Juer's eyes twitched.

After a while, he took a step forward silently, gritted his teeth and said, "Tana tribe..."

He paused, and seemed to muster up a lot of courage and said, "Get out."

After finishing speaking, he led the people and followed the three people to stand aside in silence.

All of a sudden, the number of people from four tribes was lost, and the number of foreign orcs was directly reduced by more than half. Moreover, most of the people who rushed to the front and had their own fighting methods were more than half of them.

Seeing this, Zhao Shu got up quickly and said, "Everyone, don't be fooled by these ancient orcs. Building a city is easy for them. Just now my father said that building a city is difficult. Even if Yuan Heng can really build it, it will take at least four years, four years." ...Can everyone afford to wait? No one can say whether they will lose their lives in the beast horde, but if Ning'an City is captured today, then there is no need to wait four years."

Zhao Shu spoke passionately, and some hesitant foreign orcs had already planned to stand up, but at this moment they flinched back.

Yuan Heng's pale lips moved slightly, and he straightened Wang Jin. Wang Jin took a step back understandingly. Seeing this, Cheng Bai stood silently behind Wang Jin, carefully observing Wang Jin's state, but Wang Jin didn't notice it. , but Yuan Heng noticed it. He glanced at Cheng Bai, and his lips were tightly pressed, but in the end he didn't speak, and looked away restrainedly.

Looking at Zhao Yu and the others again, the man's state completely changed, his aura was no longer restrained, and he attacked everyone present horribly. Even Xi Ning felt uncomfortable, and led everyone back a lot .

However, Zhao Yu and the others were unwilling to retreat and confronted the man. After a while, some weak orcs couldn't control their legs and knelt on the ground.

"..." Zhao Shan watched, gritted his teeth and turned into an orc first, and attacked. When everyone saw this, they all put on the most aggressive state and rushed towards the man.

Wang Jin's heart suddenly rose to his throat, but within a moment, he found that his worry was unnecessary.

When the man does not transform into a beast, it is already very easy to dodge. Once transformed into a beast, the wings spread out, and the beastman who stepped forward was directly shaken away...

The strength of men seems to be stronger than that of the beast tide.

Just standing there, he is so majestic that no one dares to violate him.

Zhao Shan watched as waves of people went up, and wave after wave of people were repelled. He silently took two steps back, and winked at Zhao Yu, who was resting seriously injured, and the guards behind them Under their instruction, the orderly retreat disappears...