150

Cheng Bai shook off him, got up, ignored everyone's obstruction, turned and walked out.

"Stop him!" Xining motioned to the orc beside him.

The orc stepped forward and thought it would take some effort, but he didn't expect that Cheng Bai was seriously injured, and he was restrained without any effort, and he passed out straight away.

Cheng Li was startled, and hurried forward to check without thinking about other things.

Xi Ning asked someone to send it to the doctor, and the meeting room was in a hurry. After Cheng Bai dealt with it, Xi Ning had already learned everything from Pan Yue.

"Pan Yue, you and Cheng Li continue to lead people to search. I'll go to the elders. You should always pay attention to the news I send." Xining pondered for a long time before saying.

elder? !

A year ago, that mysterious snake orc that suddenly appeared in Ning'an City? !

The snake clan orc had never shown his face in front of people, but everyone in Ning'an City knew him.

The snake orc met the city lord Xining in the jungle a year ago. As soon as he met, the man deduced that the city lord Xining would be in danger during the hunt. He is the number one warrior, and he feels like his own home in the jungle, not to mention that he brought a lot of orcs during the hunt, so everyone didn't take his words seriously...

But in the end, the hunting troop got hit by the poisonous mist by mistake, and everyone died, and Xining almost died because he was rescued by the snake orc.

Xi Ning took the snake orcs back to Ning'an City. Snake orcs are a famous strange race in the orc world. They never live in groups, and they will fight until only one orc is left alive. Most of the snake orcs are basically alone, and the snake orc brought back by Xining is also like this.

When he came to Ning'an City, he turned a blind eye to everyone except talking to Xining occasionally. He was dressed in black all day long and covered his face. No one had seen him except Xining.

A year ago, that orc seemed to have been injured. When he was in front of Xining, he sometimes looked stupid and sometimes very sharp.

Later, when the young master Xi Yao disappeared, it was the snake orc who calculated the exact location of the young master Xi Yao...but he couldn't find out the location and passed out.

He was obviously in poor health, but he never let the doctor see him, and the city lord Xining never let the doctor approach him.

After that fainting, the city lord Xining shelved his plan to find the young master in person for him, and was locked up with the elder. He didn't know what the two of them did when they were locked up together. Everyone only knew that the two of them were locked up for several months. , the city lord Xining came out.

After he came out, he built a residence for the snake-beast man, and set up another position for him—an elder.

The position of elder is above the deputy city lord and the three hall masters, and stands side by side with the city lord.

That is to say, if the snake orcs are willing, they can order the deputy city master and the three hall masters of Ning'an City at will.

At that time, the deputy city lord and Xiangtang lord opposed fiercely, but the city lord Xin Ning's attitude was very firm.

Fortunately, the elder didn't care about the matter. The deputy city lord and the three hall masters objected for a while, and seeing that the man didn't care about the matter, they gradually stopped mentioning it.