12

Everyone looked towards the source of the sound, only to see a person wearing a beast suit walking over from the crowd with a bored expression on his face.

"Boss?" Mugeer called out in a low voice.

leader? This is the leader of the Danmu tribe.

The leader who tolerated the original body and lived in the tribe before, but never met Wang Jin?

Wang Jin raised his eyes curiously and looked at the visitor. The visitor was a little handsome, but he was still not as handsome as the man. If the man's scar healed, he would definitely be thousands of times more handsome than this man.

After Wang Jin glanced at it, he turned his gaze away.

The leader glanced around for a week, and when he saw Brother Yue, he was slightly taken aback, his face changed slightly, and then turned his eyes away under Brother Yue's avoidance.

Finally, his eyes fell on Wang Jin, and he looked Wang Jin up and down. The leader's complexion turned bad visibly, and he sneered: "Everyone says you are a lunatic. It's not crazy at all to take revenge on people."

Wang Jin raised his eyebrows and said cheekily, "No, I'm crazy."

Before, he always explained that he was not crazy, but no one believed him.

Now others say that he is not crazy, but he is happy that he is crazy.

Crazy to do some extraordinary things.

For example, this time... If he is a normal person, the current situation is really difficult to deal with.

But now he is just an unconscious lunatic, he can't tell what is reason and what is human affection, he only knows that if he is bullied, he wants revenge!

"..." The leader twitched his mouth, stopped looking at Wang Jin, and walked towards the confronting people step by step.

The two sides who were still confronting each other just now converged after the leader appeared and turned into human forms.

People in the tribe still listen to the leader very much, except Yuan Heng...

After Yuan Heng saw the leader, although he restrained his spread wings and retracted his exposed minions, he still refused to transform into a human form.

An orc with a beast shape is threatening to any orc, and it is not as harmless as a human shape. Yuan Heng's behavior is equivalent to provoking the leader.

The leader's expression was gloomy. Seeing that he was about to lose his temper, Yuan Heng finally shook his body and turned into a human form.

"According to the rules of the tribe, if you murder your brother, they will be expelled from the tribe. The orcs failed to supervise their brother well, and they are guilty of the same crime." Once transformed into a human form, Yuan Heng spoke first.

He didn't have the respect that others had for the leader of the tribe, but seemed to be preemptive.

The leader's complexion was black and blue. Is he the leader or is this person the leader?

"Are you teaching me how to do things?" He asked, his tone full of displeasure.

Yuan Heng shook his head slightly: "I just hope that the leader will be fair."

"You don't need to say it!" The leader snorted coldly, glanced around, and frowned when he saw the three orcs who were seriously injured on the ground and the three brothers whose eyes were red from crying but their faces were pale.