58

"You are honest with Brother Mu." The man seemed to be enjoying himself, and said something meaningful.

Wang Jin's face burned, his gaze retracted uncomfortably from the man, but he didn't know where to put it, as if floating around.

When he and the man can't see each other, they will miss each other every day, but these are some small thoughts in their hearts, they hide in their hearts, even if they are seen by others, they never say it.

After all, speaking out on your own initiative is like revealing the little secret in your heart in front of the public, taking the initiative to show it to others, with a different kind of embarrassment.

Especially when the audience is still the person he misses.

This made Wang Jinsheng even more ashamed, and he felt hot all over.

But after thinking about it, they were already married, had said more nasty things, and had done more intimacy, so he had nothing to be ashamed of.

It was his orc anyway, not to mention that he was just thinking about his own orc now, he just wanted to do something too intimate with his own orc, and that was totally feasible.

Even though he thought so, the red tide on Wang Jin's face did not fade away, instead it spread to his ears.

He raised his head, his eyes stopped wandering, and he stared straight at the orc in front of him. His eyes were wet, and the tiny light flowed in his eyes, like stars in the dark night, so beautiful that the orc in front of him couldn't control it. Several kisses fell around his eyes.

With the sudden moistening of the eyelids, Wang Jin closed his eyes as if stimulated, his knuckles on his knees curled up, and he tightly grasped the clothes, his fingertips and eyelashes were trembling slightly with.

The slender eyelashes fluttered slightly, and the delicate eye feathers trembled like a small brush, brushing back and forth on the man's close skin, the subtle itching aroused the deep itching in his heart.

"In the past few days, I miss you very much, my little brother." The man said in a low voice, his tone was not half as tasty as before, it was full of lingering.

"!" Wang Jin trembled all over, and opened his wet eyes. It's not that the man has never said nasty love words, but it's the first time he said he misses him.

When the man said this, the light-colored pupils were filled with gentleness that was about to overflow. The gentleness was like hot spring water at a suitable temperature. Through the air flow that looked at each other, it wrapped around Wang Jin, so that Wang Jinming did not stay. In the hot spring, it feels like soaking in warm water, and the whole body reveals refreshment.

The heart block of the past few days disappeared at this moment, and the person in front of him seemed to be Wang Jin's panacea, which could cure all his problems.

Wang Jin's eyes were astonishingly bright, he pouted, moved his head slightly forward, and pressed a loud kiss on the man's lips.

"I miss you as well."

Different from saying "think" to Brother Mu, Wang Jin said directly to Yuan Heng when he confided his thoughts this time. In front of the eyes of the sweetheart, let the sweetheart see how important he is in his heart.

This kind of letting go is like taking the initiative to accept the intimacy between the other party and oneself. Obviously they haven't done anything too intimate, but they seem closer than they did.

Wang Jin's complexion was hot, and Yuan Heng's ears, who was opposite him, were also a little red.

They looked at each other, no longer obsessed with intimate kisses, but looked at each other without blinking, as if they wanted to engrave each other's face deeply in their hearts, and it seemed that they hadn't seen each other for a long time, and they wanted to take a good look at each other Enough of the same, the meaning of lingering and lingering.