67

Wang Jin curled up his fingertips, tightened the belt hook that he had just obtained to give to the man, and hid it in his cuff.

The next day, when the man went hunting, Amu brought a small blanket to find Wang Jin. The blanket was stitched into two layers, the inner layer was light and thin, the outer layer was thicker, and the middle was stuffed with down.

Wang Jin glanced at Mu Ge'er suspiciously, and Mu Ge'er said: "Ah Jin, you gave me a lot of down. I stitched the quilt and clothes and I still have leftovers, so I stitched a small blanket and sent it to you. thermal."

Wang Jin frowned and refused: "I told you to keep Amu warm, Amu Yong, the child in your belly can't be frozen."

As he spoke, he picked up the blanket and covered Muge'er's belly. The belly was already a little protruding, but it was not obvious.

Brother Mu looked down, touched his belly tenderly and said: "He is warm enough, this blanket should be used by Ah Jin, you are also very afraid of the cold."

After all, he picked up the blanket and stuffed it back into Wang Jin's hands.

After going back and forth, the down in the blanket moved and accumulated in one place, making the warmth retention of the whole blanket extremely uneven.

Wang Jin frowned, looked at the blanket and then at the clothes Mugeer was wearing today.

The clothes on Muge'er today are made of down, and the whole clothes are thicker, but... like a blanket, the down inside has accumulated to the hem of Muge'er's clothes due to the movement, and the effect of keeping warm is far from enough.

Wang Jin pursed his lips, spread the blanket on the table, ran into the room and took out the sewing basket, dug out a colored stone from the basket, held the stone and Wang Jin drew a grid on the blanket.

"Amu, smooth out the feathers inside, run the needle and thread along these needles, and fix them, so that they won't keep running around."

Brother Mu glanced at it, and said in surprise: "So it's still like this! I used to worry about these things falling down all the time!"

After Brother Mu understood, without Wang Jinduo's words, he quickly needled the blanket and took off his coat...

His movements were so fast that Wang Jin kept praising him. In terms of manipulative ability, this Muge is definitely one of the few.

"Ajin, you told me before that you wanted to find something to divert the attention of the brothers in the tribe, but now I'm doing this?"

Wang Jin was a little dazed.

Seeing this, Brother Mu reminded helplessly: "It was the time when Brother Yue deliberately made things difficult for you and made you angry. These days, the brothers who were at Brother Mu's place that day were praising Brother Yu and Brother Yue. At the same time, I kept slandering you, although there were some who spoke for you, but not many, everyone in the tribe said..."

Mugeer paused, as if unwilling to continue, he skipped it and said, "In short, do you have any ideas?"

"What did they say?" Wang Jin was curious what kind of words could make Mu Geer skip it.

Anyway, those guys stayed with him for a while before, weaving and making rouge together, and he still thought those guys were cute, what did they say about him now?

Hearing this, Mugeer rubbed his upper and lower lips several times before he spoke carefully and said, "I don't know about the others, but what's been widely spread now is that Ajin may have gone mad again."