52

Brother Mu's heart skipped a beat, and he felt a little worried. Brother Yue won't go back on his word and stop getting married again, right?

They all worship Beast Mountain...

Brother Mu looked at Brother Yue nervously, he seemed to be more worried than Wang Jin that this person would not be able to marry successfully.

Fortunately, after a while, Brother Yue turned his face away, with tenderness on his face.

"I didn't get along with Ah Jin before. I want to invite Ah Jin to watch it together and cultivate a good relationship."

He didn't mention the scene where he insisted on Yuan Heng to go with him just now, but only mentioned Wang Jin, and the leader actually believed it.

"My Ayue is so kind. You still care so much about that lunatic who treated you like before."

"Unfortunately, they..." Brother Yue glanced inside disappointedly, and the leader followed suit. Naturally, the entangled shadow did not escape his sight. He paused slightly and coughed uncomfortably.

"In this case, let's go back." The leader stretched out his hand to Brother Yue, and Brother Mu's heart seemed to jump to his throat.

Pull it up, pull it up!

Brother Mu shouted in his heart, not knowing if he heard his prayer, Brother Yue reached out to wrap the palm of the leader, and let him lead him away from the courtyard.

Before leaving the courtyard, Brother Yue turned his head and took a look at Brother Mu, that look was like a poisonous scorpion staying in the dark world all year round, spying on his prey eerily.

Just as Mu Ge'er let loose, his heart suddenly lifted again, and the momentary relief seemed to be his wonderful illusion.

He had a very strong feeling that even if Brother Yue managed to leave with the leader hand in hand, he would not give up on Brother Heng.

Compared with before, Brother Yue is more terrifying now, no one knows what he is thinking, and the speed of changing his face is astounding.

Mugeer followed him out of the courtyard, and after reuniting with Laiyuan, he found an excuse and slipped back home.

the next day.

Yuan Heng went out early in the morning. Seeing that Brother Xi was not there, those brothers came to Wang Jin's place as usual.

In fact, Wang Jin doesn't teach anything anymore, and they don't make trouble with Wang Jin anymore. Sometimes a dozen or so brothers get together to weave, occasionally discussing the style of clothes and rouge, and occasionally gossip , which has become their daily routine.

When Yuan Heng went hunting, Wang Jin was bored, and it was a good thing to have these people with him.

Brother Yue gave away tender meat and fruits when the marriage ended yesterday, which won a wave of goodwill from everyone, and everyone present today praised Brother Yue for his kindness.

By the way, I praised the leader for his good vision. Those who went to see Firefly last night said that the leader and brother Yue are very affectionate.

After hearing this, Wang Jin felt slightly relieved, and interjected: "He finally has a home, and he is on good terms with the leader."

Everyone laughed lightly when they heard the words, and Brother Yi replied, "Brother Jin, don't worry this time, Brother Yue won't miss your Brother Heng anymore."

After finishing speaking, there was a burst of friendly smiles from everyone, and Wang Jin's ears felt a little hot from the laughter, and he replied, "Of course I'm relieved, even if he doesn't find his home, Brother Heng won't let him go."