114

He knows the city lord, if he didn't understand the temper of the city lord, he wouldn't be able to manage some big and small things in this city as a brother...

This city lord used to be a bit careful in the past and he didn't care at all, as long as the result didn't shame Ning'an City, didn't make him feel uncomfortable, didn't let him know that his younger brother was being bullied...

But this time, the orc directly described his negligence as a hidden danger that might bring a bad reputation to Ning'an City, and then provoked the city lord's dissatisfaction with him...

It's no wonder the city lord didn't punish himself!

He really underestimated this orc. He thought that even if he was an ancient orc, he was just a brave man... Unexpectedly, he still has a brain...

It seems that if they want to calculate in the future, they can't be so straightforward...

Thinking of this, he became more and more angry when he looked at Pan Yue next to him. This man was still his brother, but his elbow turned outward.

"Stay away from Xi Yao next time, don't help him!" Pan Shulin squeezed out a few words between his teeth.

Pan Yue wondered, "Why?"

"Because..." Pan Shulin turned to look at Pan Yue. Pan Yue's eyes were clear, reflecting his distorted face, which was distorted like a monster. Pan Shulin regained consciousness instantly, this was still at a banquet...

He looked around, and found that some people had noticed his side, and they were secretly looking at them. He quickly calmed down and suppressed the anger in his heart.

His brother has always been warm-hearted and simple... It's not the first time he knows...

Pan Shulin softened her tone and said, "Because you are so kind to other people's younger brothers, I will be jealous. I am your younger brother."

Hearing this, Pan Yue seemed to believe such words. He grinned, his eyes full of tolerance and said: "Xiao Lin, it's okay, brother knows, just hide from the young master next time."

When Pan Shulin heard this, her expression softened slightly.

Not long after, Zhao Xiang came out from behind, wearing a fancy dress, covered with gems all over her body, not to mention that it was too ostentatious and ugly... Even the weight of the gems made Zhao Xiang unable to straighten her body, so she could only bow her head Go forward.

He was already short and fat, with such an arched back, he looked like a lump, which should have been cute, but his clothes were too dazzling, and the expression on his face was too distorted... The powder and fat are scattered... From a distance, it looks like a clown...

The moment he walked around, several orcs had already turned their heads away from him, and some of them were still secretly smiling...

Feeling ashamed, Zhao Xiang angrily walked to her seat and sat down, looking at the hatred on the face of the author's soft brother.

The clothes are very tight, just a short walk away, the clothes rubbed against the skin... There have been several cuts, and they are stinging with pain...

Zhao Xiang lifted up his sleeves slightly and saw that there was already a scar on his arm, and it was still a little itchy. He scratched it twice, and there was a lump of swollen lump immediately... It looked very scary...

Zhaoxiang didn't dare to scratch it, but it was unbearably itchy, so she just kept rubbing it with her hands...

Pan Shulin watched quietly from the side, his eyes darkened, this time Zhaoxiang also suffered a lot from the rumor.