81

Yuan Heng glanced at the orcs casually, and said in a low voice: "You all heard what I just said, you can decide whether to follow the leader or follow me and Xiao Ruo."

"!" The man is trying to divide the Danmu tribe into two tribes?

Pharmacist and several old orcs reacted and panicked instantly, and Wang Jin was also a little bit taken aback.

The man has made up his mind to withdraw the leader!

An old orc pointed at Yuan Heng with trembling fingertips, frowning and said angrily, "Nonsense!"

"The Danmu tribe has been a tribe for thousands of years, so there is no reason to divide into two tribes!"

"That's right, boy Heng, can you stop looking for trouble? Now that the beast tide has never passed, we should work together to think about how to survive the beast tide!"

Hearing this, Yuan Heng twitched the corners of his mouth, and his light-colored glazed pupils were quietly fixed on the leader's body. His eyes were dim and unclear. He let go of the scepter, pursed his lips and pointed out: "If this matter is not resolved, the beast The tide can't pass."

The leader's stiff body trembled, his fingertips trembled, and he opened his mouth to refute, but his trembling lips were unable to speak.

After a pause, everyone understood Yuan Heng's meaning.

With the leader of the Danmu tribe who doesn't care about the safety of the tribe, there is no way for the beast tide to survive safely.

It may also be that Yuan Heng is reminding everyone that if he is the leader, he, Yuan Heng, will no longer be the same as in previous years, protecting the tribe. Without the help of the ancient orcs, it would be difficult for the Danmu tribe to survive the beast tide as easily as in previous years.

Everyone fell silent, and Wang Jin shifted his gaze slightly to search brother Xi.

Mu Ge'er would definitely follow him and stand by search Brother Heng's side, so he wasn't worried at all.

But this search brother Xi... he is the pharmacist of the Danmu tribe... He always thinks that it is his duty to heal the wounded and sick of the people of the Danmu tribe. If the Danmu tribe becomes two branches, which side will this person go with?

The pharmacist has a lot of authority in the tribe. A tribe with a pharmacist can at least ensure that the orc brother will be healed when he is injured or sick. It will also be more survivable than other tribes and attract other orcs to integrate.

The search fate of search Brother Xi and the old pharmacist will directly determine the viability of the two teams of the Danmu tribe, and will also directly affect the choice of the orcs...

Wang Jin looked at Brother Xi with Xiji's eyes, and Brother Xi knew that Wang Jin was looking at him, and he also knew that the man's eyes must be convincing.

He twitched the corners of his mouth, looked at the trembling old pharmacist in front of him, with a bitter expression: "I... I'm with my master."

He said something in a low voice, as if he was talking to himself, but Wang Jin knew that the person would talk to him again.

Wang Jin's eyes turned back to the old pharmacist in the courtyard outside.

Many orcs in the tribe also set their sights on him, and one of his decisions affected everyone present at this moment.

The old pharmacist also seemed to know the seriousness of the matter. He raised his eyes and looked at Yuan Heng in front of him, a pleading flashed in his cloudy eyes.