128

"!"he?

Is that the right person?

Cheng Bai thought of the shy and timid look of that man in front of him, he hesitated, Zhaoqi pushed him and said, "Why are you hesitating, he is the only one who is suitable and will help you now, there is no one else Already!"

"..." Cheng Bai blinked in embarrassment when he heard the words, coughed lightly several times, and finally a trace of determination flashed across his face.

the second day.

Wang Jin was quarreled by Shanbo early in the morning, and he was surprised when he looked at Shanbo while still sleepy, which was especially strange.

When he came to Ning'an City, this Shanbo loved the original owner very much, and he hardly disturbed the original owner to rest and sleep if there was no important matter.

"What happened?" Wang Jin asked.

Shan Bo swallowed violently, his fingers trembling slightly, he leaned close to Wang Jin and whispered, "Young master, that Zhao Xiang... was gouged out of his eyes and pulled out his tongue last night."

"!" Wang Jin opened his eyes wide in surprise, turned his head to look at Shan Bo and asked in doubt: "No, how did you know this early in the morning, Shan Bo?"

Shan Bo said: "Just now the servants of the city lord came to tell me."

The attendant next to the city lord? Is this what his brother Xi Ning did?

Wang Jin was stunned, Shan Bo said: "The man also asked me to bring a word to you, young master."

"What?" Wang Jin asked blankly.

Shan Bo looked left and right to see if there was no one there, then lowered his voice and said: "He said that the city lord asked him to tell you that revenge has been avenged."

"..." This Xining is not an ordinary steel, and if the attendant sends a message to him directly, I am afraid that he has already known that he and Zhaoxiang are not dealing with each other...

Wang Jin was in a daze for a moment, and asked, "I remember that Zhaoxiang is the brother of the deputy city lord Zhao Yu... Is it okay for my brother to do this?"

Shan Bo frowned and said: "That's what I'm anxious about, young master, today it was slightly bright, the deputy city lord Zhao Yu and his orc son Zhao Shan went to look for the city lord, they were so aggressive, I quietly followed and listened to a few words. "

"Oh, what does my brother say?" Wang Jin asked.

Shan Bo said: "The city lord said that he would find out the real culprit and give an explanation to the deputy city lord...but it will take time, and he didn't say how much time it will take..."

Wang Jin raised his brows slightly, his brother is planning to delay...

It seems that the relationship between the deputy city lord Zhao Yu and his brother is not good.

"Young master." Shan Bo said cautiously: "Don't blame the old man for talking too much, this... the city lord Zhao Yu has two orcs and one elder brother. The beast man Zhaoqi and his youngest son, Zhaoxiang, both ignored him, but he wanted to save face. The city lord went to find out all of Zhaoxiang's family property and gave it to the young master yesterday, so he didn't take him seriously. This time, Zhaoxiang was injured for no reason... If I don’t give him an explanation, I’m worried that he will cause trouble for the city lord.”

Wang Jin narrowed his eyes and thought for a while, "What is the current status of the city lord in Ning'an City?"

Shan Bo said: "Before the city lord became an adult, the city lord had quite a right, but after the city lord became an adult, this right was slowly taken back by the city lord. Although he is still protecting the safety of the city, his subordinates mainly The troops still obey the orders of the city lord."