157

Xining opened his eyes in astonishment, his lips that had been raised slightly were bent, his face was terribly gloomy.

"The time I disappeared was not because I ran away from home, but because you used the same method. You know that I misunderstood that the person I was going to marry was Brother Cheng, and I also intended to elope with Cheng Bai, so I bribed my brother in the attic to deliver the letter." Tell me, it was Cheng Bai who wanted to elope with me, I packed up my package and left the city after believing it, but it turned out that it was not Cheng Bai outside the city, but the orc killer you had ambushed."

"..." Pan Shulin huddled into a ball, looking extremely pitiful, but after hearing what he did, all the people present felt a chill.

This person... After doing so many things, he actually looks like he has nothing to do. There were so many people looking for the young master in Ning'an City, but no one noticed that there was something wrong with him.

If the person involved hadn't remembered everything, everyone in Ning'an City would have been buried in the dark.

Wang Jindao: "I know a thing or two about the subsequent murders. You must be afraid that I will seek revenge on you after remembering everything. But I want to ask you, at the very beginning, I didn't have much contact with you. Why do you hate me so much?"

As he said that, Wang Jin glanced at Cheng Bai next to him, pointed at him and said, "It's not because I have a marriage contract with him, is it? This kind of reason is too ridiculous..."

After all, Cheng Bai didn't show the slightest liking for the original body before, it was the original body who was chasing after him...

"What's so ridiculous?!" It seemed that Wang Jin's disdain angered Pan Shulin. Pan Shulin suddenly stood up and shouted at Wang Jin: "You will never get everything you want without any effort, just because you are the younger brother of the city lord. You have to choose any good things first. I obviously saw Brother Bai first. You took a look at the banquet, and then your brother fixed the marriage between the two of you. How do you want me to balance it? ?”

"..." Wang Jin sneered, what Pan Shulin said seemed to make sense, but in fact he had something unbalanced, the original body did have his elder brother's love and favor, but didn't he, Pan Shulin? How can his father and brother love him?

If the original body has something, the original body can pick it up, but if it is picked up, it will be searched clean? In comparison, Pan Shulin was obviously happier.

"Also, you follow Brother Bai all day long. When I followed Brother Bai, he drove very hard, but you two stick together all day, and he never chased you... How can I tolerate you. "

"..." The corners of Wang Jin's eyes twitched, this Cheng Bai had overtaken the original body more than once, but the original body was thick-skinned towards Cheng Bai.

Cheng Bai turned pale, and walked in front of Wang Jin, full of guilt and apology.

"..." Yuan Heng watched from the side, pursed his lips and clenched his palms and stood there.

"..." Wang Jin felt a sudden pain in his eyebrows.

Pan Shulin looked at Cheng Bai, but the man's eyes never stayed on him, just like before, where there was Xi Yao, the man never saw himself.

Pan Shulin's eyes were red: "As long as Brother Bai's marriage is gone without you, Brother Bai will also see me, but you... your ghost is still there!"

Pan Shulin cried and sat down on her knees.

Cheng Bai said with a cold face: "You are wrong, even if there is no Xiaojiaobao, I am not married, and I don't like you either. I told you very clearly before."