174

Seeing the little tiger sleeping soundly, Wang Jin picked it up carefully, took Shan Bo into the next room, and put the little tiger on the bed.

It just so happened that the three of them came out of the shower and put on new clothes.

Brother Qi is wearing a purple robe, which is the favorite type of middle-aged brothers. Wearing it on him now, he has a very gentle temperament, and even the haze between his brows seems to have lightened a lot.

Muge'er's clothes are the most popular style in Ning'an City, light blue long skirt and wide sleeves, making him slender and straight.

Wang Jin watched with admiration in his eyes: "Uncle Qi, Amu, you look so good in this."

Lai Yuan nodded in agreement, Lai Yuan was wearing a purple dress with a darker color. Originally, he was wearing a dark green robe, but because he was not outstanding, he changed into the clothes as soon as he changed them. It looks tidy and tidy, and there is no sense of surprise, unlike Mu Geer and Qi Geer, who change their outfits as if they are different people.

Brother Mu and Brother Qi are brothers, and they also like to be praised, but now when they heard the words, their complexions turned hot, and they felt a little embarrassed.

Wang Jinxi said: "I asked Uncle Shan to prepare some snacks for you. After eating, you can sleep well. Brother Heng will be back in the evening. I will go to see the others first."

"good."

When Wang Jin saw Xi Ning, the people from the Danmu tribe had just withdrawn. Wang Jin told Xi Ning that his attic was so big that there was no need to arrange other accommodation if he had a place to live.

Seeing this, Xi Ning didn't say much, and then dealt with official business on the desk beside him.

Ning'an City was severely damaged, and it was left to be rebuilt. Wang Jin also knew that Xining was very busy during this period, so he didn't bother him too much.

I went back with people.

After the resettlement was completed, it was almost evening, and Wang Jin took everyone to the best restaurant in Ning'an City for dinner.

When Yuan Heng came back, everyone was eating in the restaurant.

Even though Wang Jin improved the food, everyone in the tribe had never eaten such a delicious meal. Now, they ate with their stomachs open in the restaurant, and they were very satisfied.

The next day, Yuan Heng left with the people from the Danmu tribe, including Brother Qi, leaving only Brother Qi, Brother Mu and Little Tiger.

Brother Qi hadn't completely gotten out of the leader's business, so Wang Jin asked someone to take him out for a walk. Ning'an City was a surprise to the people of the Danmu tribe, and Brother Qi was willing to go out with him.

And Mugeer has been taking care of the little tiger and Wang Jin. Since Wang Jin has Mugeer to take care of him, Yuan Heng no longer rushes back for two or two days.

While Wang Jin heaved a sigh of relief, his longing was like a seed, which slowly took root and sprouted in his heart, and finally grew and spread to the whole heart, making his heart beat with longing for the man.

Seeing him getting more and more sluggish, Mu Geer knew that he was suffering from lovesickness again.

This person has committed a crime before, and that was when Brother Heng went to pick grass for this person, but this time is different from the last time.

This time Yuan Heng took longer than last time, and he can't come back at any time. After all, building a city is a big deal, and I heard that the building of the city is also related to the time limit for getting married. If you keep rushing back, it will delay the progress...