134

"...My lord, are you sure you want to do this?" Pan Shulin had just walked to Cheng Bai's door when she was stopped by the attendants behind her.

Pan Shulin turned around, and gave the attendant a disapproving look: "Everything is ready, are you asking me now if I'm not sure?"

The attendant approached Pan Shulin and said in a low voice: "My lord, in this way, there is no way out. If Mr. Cheng really drank the medicinal wine we prepared, he would never recognize you like that..."

"No!" Pan Shulin interrupted the attendant sternly, with a face full of confidence: "Brother Bai is the most responsible. If I really have a relationship with him, he will not deny it."

"But…"

"No but!" Pan Shulin interrupted the attendant dissatisfied, took a deep breath and said, "This time only success is allowed, no failure is allowed."

"Yes." The attendant didn't dare to stop him, and replied obediently.

Pan Shulin straightened her skirt and walked in with her head held high.

After entering, he found that there were very few servants in the courtyard. No one stopped Pan Shulin to bring people in. Pan Shulin walked around the front yard for a while and asked him to put the things he brought on the dining table in the front hall.

What he brought was the snacks and favorite dishes he carefully cooked for Cheng Bai, as well as a jug of good wine, which was the highlight of tonight.

But until all the dishes were arranged, the courtyard was still deserted, not to mention that Cheng Bai didn't come out to meet each other, not even a single servant was seen.

But if they are not there, the door is open again.

Pan Shulin took a personal attendant and walked around the backyard, but found that there was still no one...not even the cook in the kitchen.

"My lord... this..." Pan Shulin's attendant stepped forward to be puzzled, Pan Shulin raised his hand to stop him and said, "Go, go to Brother Bai's room to have a look."

It wasn't until the two of them reached the door of Cheng Bai's house that a brother came out to stop them.

"Mr. Pan."

That brother is the brother who usually cleans Cheng Bai's house.

Seeing someone, Pan Shulin hurriedly asked, "Where is your young master? Why are there so few people in this courtyard today?"

The brother heard the words and replied: "Go back to Mr. Pan, Mr. just went out, and he took away everyone in the yard."

"...taken away?" Pan Shulin wondered, "Where did he go? Why did he take the people from the courtyard with him?"

Could it be a move, but there are no shortage of items in the house.

Seeing Pan Shulin's puzzled face, the brother blinked his eyes in confusion and asked, "Mr. Pan... don't you know?"

"?" Pan Shulin was surprised: "Know what?"

"Young Master has brought people to the Ninth Courtyard. Isn't there a banquet to celebrate the firework sale in the Ninth Courtyard tonight? Young Master took people to prepare in advance..." After speaking, the brother paused and asked stutteringly Said: "This... didn't he send someone to invite Mr. Pan?"

Didn't this young man say that he would invite the great hero who sells fireworks to celebrate... Isn't it referring to Mr. Pan...

"..." Not only did he not invite, he didn't even know about it.