130

Pan Shulin took a deep breath to hide her emotions, then stood up suddenly and overturned the food box.

Seeing this, the attendant brother who followed him hurriedly stretched out his hand to help: "My lord, this was made by Mr. Cheng himself, why are you angry with it?"

As he said that, he opened the food box to look, and found that all the snacks inside were broken, and the brother's face suddenly became bitter: "My lord, look, it's all broken, you can't eat it."

Pan Shulin glanced at it, raised the corners of her lips and said, "What I want is broken."

"?" The attendant looked at Pan Shulin suspiciously.

Pan Shulin twitched his lips as he stared at the direction Wang Jin was leaving, a hint of calculation flashed in his eyes, he turned around and walked out first, "Come with me."

Cheng Bai guarded the hidden place in the attic, keeping an eye on the movement inside, but both Shi Yu and the ancient orc came out, and Pan Shulin didn't move at all.

I don't know if he has eaten the breakfast he made for Xiaojiao Bao when he got up early.

Finally looking forward to Pan Shulin's coming out, Cheng Bai hurriedly stepped forward and pulled him to a hiding place, and asked eagerly, "How is it? Do you like Xiaojiaobao?"

The orc's eyes had a gentleness that he had never seen before, and he looked anxious, as if whether he liked the pastry or not was extremely important to him. Pan Shulin was mad with jealousy, but on the surface she put on a pitiful look look like.

"I'm sorry...Brother Bai..." Pan Shulin said in a low voice, her voice was faintly sobbing, with tears in the corners of her eyes, she looked pitiful to me.

Cheng Bai's smile faded from his eyes, and he asked, "What's wrong?"

"I... I accidentally slipped my mouth, little... the young master knows that you made this pastry... then..."

Pan Shulin took the food box from the attendant, opened it and presented it in front of Cheng Bai.

The exquisite pastry inside was broken into small pieces, completely unable to put together the original appearance... Cheng Bai's heart twitched, and the previous extreme anticipation turned into deep disappointment.

Pan Shulin looked at it, and signaled to the attendant behind him, the attendant hurriedly said: "This young master is really too much, Mr. Cheng sincerely made breakfast for him, but he broke like this, and said..."

"What?" Cheng Bai asked eagerly.

The attendant said: "Say that Mr. Cheng has ulterior motives, that he only likes that ancient orc, and there will be no other orcs."

"Shut up." Pan Shulin seized the time and stopped the attendant's words.

"..." Cheng Bai took two steps back dejectedly.

Pan Shulin rushed forward to help him, but he avoided him.

Pan Shulin clasped his knuckles tightly, and comforted softly: "Brother Bai...don't be sad, young master, he didn't say that on purpose, he might just..."

Cheng Bai interrupted Pan Shulin's words with a wave of his hand, and said with difficulty: "I know it all, it's not his fault, it's me."

"..." Pan Shulin heard the words, and said anxiously: "How can you blame Brother Bai?"

Cheng Bai shook his head, as if he didn't want others to care about this matter, and Pan Shulin's hair was chilled due to his unfamiliarity, he forced a smile and said, "Thank you today, I'll think of other ways."