105

Wang Jin looked back and saw an old man with graying hair...

The old man was leaning on crutches, his eyes were reddish, and his eyes were full of kindness: "The old man has finally waited for the young master."

As he spoke, he pulled Wang Jin to the side with his haggard hands. Although the man was old and looked unsteady when walking, he had great strength, and Wang Jin was forcibly pulled to a corner by him.

"Young master, don't confront them, you will suffer." As soon as he reached the corner, the man lowered his voice and reminded anxiously.

"?" Wang Jin looked puzzled.

Seeing Wang Jin's ignorant look, the man seemed to have suddenly remembered something. He paused, and then looked at Wang Jin with pity in his eyes.

"My poor little son... I forgot everything."

As the old man spoke, tears welled up in his eyes, which made Wang Jin's heart twitch inexplicably.

Wang Jin hurriedly persuaded: "Old man, don't be sad, I... I'm back well."

Hearing this, the old man said in a dazed and nonchalant manner: "Young master, I am Uncle Shan, you always called me Uncle Shan before..."

Wang Jin was taken aback, and quickly changed his words: "Uncle Shan."

The brother called out pleasingly, his clear eyes were full of agility, the old man was slightly startled, a little surprised.

It's been a long time since he saw the young master so agile...

Kindness gradually appeared in the old man's eyes.

This kindness was conveyed to Wang Jin through his eyes. Wang Jin smiled obediently at the old man, and took the opportunity to ask: "Uncle Shan, you should know that I lost my memory. I just came back and I don't know anything about it. I don't know... What happened to those two people just now? Didn't my brother let me live in this attic? I am the owner of the attic, right? Shouldn't those two be in charge of taking care of me? Why do they look like they are? What does the real owner of the attic look like?"

When the old man heard this, he looked at Wang Jin in surprise, as if Wang Jin had said something extraordinary, and Wang Jin looked at the old man in front of him in puzzlement.

Doesn't this old man know that he has lost his memory? Then it should be normal for him to ask these questions. Why does this man look surprised, as if he asked something earth-shattering?

The face of the brother in front of him was full of ignorance and confusion, his bright black eyes were extremely clear, still as pure as before, but when he looked closely, he could find that his eyes were a little different from before, with much less Withdraw from timidity, and have more curiosity about the outside world...

What's even more surprising is that the little boy used to speak in a low voice, but his words were always intermittent and unclear, and he was rarely so blunt or even...sharp...

The old man blinked his eyes in surprise, twitched his lips, and asked tentatively: "Young master, you...are you not afraid of them?"

"?" Wang Jin was even more confused: "Why should I be afraid of them?"

Look at the original owner's brother's attitude towards those two people just now, just like his attitude towards his family's servants in his previous life...

These two people should be domestic servants, but it is completely different in front of me when they entered the attic, although I still can't figure out why...