87

In the small tribe led by Yuan Heng and Xiao Ruo, there has been a rumor in the past few days - Wang Jin is the younger brother of the lord of Ning'an City.

The lunatic who was picked up back then and was rejected by thousands of people turned out to be the elder brother of Ning'an City, far away in Ning'an City, that person still has relatives alive.

In this case, Yuan Heng married that little lunatic without the knowledge of that little lunatic's relatives!

They have always been a loving couple in the tribe, but in the end they can only be regarded as unmarried cohabitation...

this…

Although it is understandable, most people in the tribe have a concept that the orcs and brothers live together after getting married...

Fortunately, during the beast tide, everyone didn't have that much thought to discuss this matter.

Even so, the man packed up some of his belongings and moved to the next room on the night the news got out.

Wang Jin was so angry that his scalp would explode, he followed the man step by step to the next room, in the next room, the man was collecting things, Wang Jin seized the opportunity to occupy the bed.

Lying on the bed, Wang Jin's eyes followed the man, as if his eyes were born to be glued to the man.

The sight behind him was hot and pure, and Yuan Heng felt that he didn't have to turn around to know that the little brother's eyes must be clear and bright at this moment. Under the light, those eyes would still look watery, just like under the moonlight. The beautiful lake, no matter how many times you see it, you will be suffocated by the amazing breath every time.

When I get close to that little brother, those eyes will reflect my own shadow like a mirror, as if I can only see myself in his eyes, this kind of cognition is enough to make me feel distracted...

Yuan Heng froze and didn't dare to turn his head. His gaze never moved away until he finished packing everything...

The man stood up straight with his back to Wang Jin, paused for a moment, took a deep breath, and turned around.

The little brother was lying on his side on the bed, his coat had already been taken off, leaving only a thin inner coat, which was somewhat see-through, and his delicate skin was half covered by the translucent clothes. Completely presented in front of men will still be seductive.

Even though he had already made preparations in his heart, seeing such a little brother at this moment, Yuan Hengxin was suddenly bumped.

The little brother stared at him fixedly, in addition to being dependent, there was also a trace of resentment and grievance in his eyes, as if he was blaming himself for neglecting him...

At this moment, Yuan Heng's heart seemed to be treated as a drumhead. Someone held up the drum stick and beat the fine drum beats vigorously on it.

The beating heartbeat is like the sound of drums, especially loud in a quiet space, as if it is in the ear.

Yuan Heng's fingertips trembled slightly, and he walked towards the little brother uncontrollably.

When the little brother saw himself approaching, his expression became even more aggrieved, even his lips were puckered up, coupled with those moist eyes, it seemed that he was about to cry in the next second.

Yuan Heng's heart twitched, his knuckles trembled, he stretched out his hand uncontrollably, and hugged the soft person into his arms.

Now the weather is already cold, and the little brother has been lying in thin clothes for an unknown amount of time, and his whole body is surprisingly cold.