83

"Yeah,  brother is right." Xiao Ruo quickly regained consciousness and agreed with the orc.

Yuan Heng looked at the orc. The orc was almost like Xiao Ruo, and he was Xiao Ruo's biological brother.

"Xiao Ruo's potential is limitless, my eyesight is unmistakable, besides..." Yuan Heng paused, his brows narrowed slightly, his aura softened a bit.

He said in a gentle voice: "Strictly speaking, I am not from the Danmu Tiger Clan, and I am not suitable to be the leader of the Danmu Tribe."

The orc hurriedly said: "There is no such argument, as long as search Brother Heng is willing, we will support it."

"Yeah, Boy Heng, you should be the leader, Xiao Ruo...he really can't do it..." The couple behind the orc and Xiao Ruo stepped forward.

Xiao Ruo was originally praised by Yuan Heng, and his eyes flickered with joy, but after hearing what the husband said, his eyes dimmed instantly, and the light in his eyes disappeared.

Wang Jin has been watching from the sidelines, and at this moment he couldn't help saying: "He didn't do it... Why do you all say that he can't do it, it's still not his relatives."

The three of them paused when they heard the words, and their faces were a little embarrassed. Xiao Ruo's search brother Danuo said: "Of course we are, it's just Xiao Ruo..."

"It's just that Xiao Ruo doesn't have self-confidence. search Brother Heng said he can do it. If you don't believe him, you always believe in search Brother Heng?" Wang Jin interrupted Danuo.

"..." Seeing this, the three of them didn't say anything anymore, but they all looked a bit reluctant.

Seeing this, Yuan Heng closed his eyes and thought for a while, then slowly said: "Don't worry, I won't play with the leader of the Danmu tribe. Even if Xiao Ruo is not suitable now, he will be suitable in the future. During this time, I will take him with me and teach him myself."

Several people raised their eyes in surprise and looked at Yuan Heng.

Xiao Ruo's eyes burst out with excitement: "search Brother Heng, you want to teach me?"

Yuan Heng nodded and said, "It's not just about hunting skills, it will also teach you how to deal with various emergencies."

Xiao Ruo's eyes lit up, and her whole person seemed to be in high spirits, which was completely different from just now when she said that she was not good enough and was gloomy after being denied.

There was a hint of satisfaction in Yuan Heng's eyes, and the three members of Xiao Ruo's family silently closed their mouths seeing this.

Laiyuan heard what they said not far away, came over and interjected: "Xiao Ruo is still underage, and if he has the hunting skills taught by search brother Heng, it is not impossible to defeat the leader in the future. If you defeat the leader, you will really be a Danmu tribe. He is the strongest warrior other than search Brother Heng, so the current leader is well-deserved."

As if seeing such a future, the corners of Xiao Ruo's mouth raised high, and the whole person seemed to be glowing.

Although the three people next to them still had concerns, the reluctance on the surface was not that serious.

Seeing that those people agreed, Lai Yuan approached Yuan Heng, and whispered: "search Brother Heng, Xiao Ruo can gradually become stronger, but we don't have a pharmacist..."

Lai Yuan said, looking at the pale Mu Geer and A Hua who was holding his arms and frowning tightly, worried: "A Mu is pregnant, and she had a fetal gas before, so I can't leave the pharmacist. A Hua is seriously injured. Even if you are not cured, you need a pharmacist...but we don't have a pharmacist at all..."