119

Seeing Wang Jin frowning, Shan Bo dug out a pile of old animal skins from the closet, spread them on the bed and said, "Young master, is this possible?"

Wang Jin touched the bed and found that it was much softer. He sighed and said, "Let's just settle for one night."

He turned back to look at the man, only to find that Yuan Heng had consciously walked to the couch and sat down.

"..." Wang Jin looked at Yuan Heng with a bitter face.

"..." Yuan Heng looked at each other, his heart moved slightly, fearing that he would walk over uncontrollably, he quickly turned his face away.

Wang Jin snorted angrily, and climbed onto the bed angrily.

Seeing this, Shan Bo smiled, walked up to Yuan Heng and said, "Young Master Yuan, let's make it up tonight, and tomorrow I will clean out the next room for you."

"There is Lao Shanbo."

Shan Bo retreated respectfully.

The next day, when Wang Jin woke up, it was already broad daylight, the quilts on the couch were neatly folded, and there was no man left.

He hurriedly got up and put on his clothes and went out. As soon as he went out, he saw many sticks, whips and other murder weapons scattered on the ground at the door. He tried to avoid these things, walked outside, and saw the yard Yuan Heng stood with his back to him, and there was a row of orcs in front of him. They stood neatly and respected him very much.

At the side, Xiao Xiao, Xiao He and some brothers who had never seen before knelt beside the man shaking their bodies, their faces pale...

Wang Jin blinked in astonishment, always feeling like he missed something.

Shan Bo at the side saw Wang Jin, and stepped forward with a happy face: "Young master."

Wang Jin came back to his senses, pointed to the things on the ground, looked at the little people again, and looked at Uncle Shan suspiciously: "This..."

Uncle Shan understood, and looked at the eyes of the young people with a bit of relief, and he looked at Wang Jin with joy: "These people wanted to enter your house early this morning to commit murder, but they were caught. Mr. Yuan has taught you a harsh lesson."

Said it was a lesson, Wang Jin found out with sharp eyes that those brothers were not actually injured, probably they were directly scared away by Yuan Heng, and they didn't do anything, otherwise, with the skill of men, these people might not be so intact look like.

"Then..." Wang Jin searched the row of orcs in the courtyard, pointed at them and said, "What about these people?"

"This is Mr. Yuan choosing a nursing home."

Yuan Heng also came over at this time, and the indifferent and cold aura dissipated after Wang Jin's figure was reflected in his light-colored glazed pupils, replaced by warmth like the first melting of winter snow.

"Are these... okay?"

Yuan Heng pointed to those orcs and asked Wang Jin, Wang Jin looked over the man and looked at those orcs carefully...

He was blocked by Yuan Heng before and didn't pay attention to it. After looking at it, Wang Jin discovered that these orcs are all strong and strong. They are very strong at first glance, and they are very suitable for a nursing home, but...the appearance of these people...

Wang Jin swept from the leftmost one to the rightmost one... His eyes twitched uncontrollably.

The nursing home in his previous life was carefully selected by him. Not only is his martial arts superb, but his appearance must also be above average, so that it conforms to his aesthetics...