170

"City Master, this person has already been so bad, how could he regret it?" Suddenly, a strange but young voice came from below.

Everyone looked over, and saw Jian Hao and other people from the four major tribes leading a young man and a group of people over.

Seeing Yuan Heng's eyes light up, the man walked up to him in three steps and two collapses, and called out heartily: "Brother Heng."

Yuan Heng's eyebrows softened a little: "The leader."

Xiao Ruo scratched her head in embarrassment and said, "Brother Heng, don't call me the leader, you should call me Xiao Ruo."

After finishing speaking, he looked at Wang Jin and waved to him.

Xi Ning looked at the novelty and asked Wang Jin, "Yaoer, who is this person?"

Wang Jin quickly stepped forward and introduced: "This person is the newly appointed young leader of the Danmu tribe, Xiao Ruo."

Xi Ning saw that Wang Jin was extremely happy with Xiao Ruo's appearance, and his attitude towards Xiao Ruo was also very gentle.

Seeing this, Xiao Ruo showed a green and friendly smile.

Wang Jin chuckled, Xiao Ruo was still so shy when he became the leader, and he introduced to Xi Ning: "Brother, this is Qin Xi and Qin Ya from the Danmu tribe, they are two brothers, and this bit is..."

After introducing the dozen or so people from the Danmu tribe one by one, Yuan Heng asked Xiao Ruo, "Why did you come to Ning'an City? You are the leader, what will you do if you leave the tribe?"

Xiao Ruo was taken aback, and said with a bitter face: "Brother Heng, I just arrived in Ning'an City and you taught me again. The Danmu tribe is guarded by A Yuan and A Hua, and nothing will happen. I came here for business. .”

With that said, the brothers of the Qin family pulled out a few people from behind, and said to Yuan Heng: "Brother Heng, look, these people came to the Danmu tribe not long after you and Brother Jin set off with Cheng Bai, and they said they were Ning Hall Master Xiang in Ancheng sent to kill Jin Geer, I was worried that you would be in danger, so I brought people here without stopping..."

"..." Everyone heard the words and looked at Pan Shulin's strange silence.

Pan Shulin trembled even more when he saw those people.

These people were sent out by Ning'an City when he first got the news of the rumor, but they came back before the news of the rumor was sent back...

After Xi Yao came back, Pan Shulin felt that these people would come back if they missed nothing, but they were so stupid that they were arrested by the Danmu tribe.

Seeing the silence of the crowd, Xiao Ruo froze for a while, then asked cautiously, "Could it be... Is it really in danger? I... I'm late?"

Hearing this, Xining laughed softly: "It's not too late, you just happened to help us solve the biggest problem on the street."

Thinking of the time before, Xiao Ruo smiled youthfully and said, "This... we almost never fought, it was these people who helped."

Xiao Ruo pointed to the orcs who brought them to find Xining, and Xining looked at them, they saluted Xining, and then returned to their own tribes.

Those were the four tribes beside them who kept saying that they would not join the war.

Xi Ning softened his complexion, nodded to the four leaders, and the four returned a polite smile.

Wang Jin walked to Yuan Heng's side and asked softly, "Brother Heng, is this the friend you mentioned who can build the city with you?"

"Well." Yuan Heng looked at those people and said: "The three in front are, and the one in the back named Juer is a friend of the three of them. I know them, but I'm not very familiar with them. It's just an existence that those three people can entrust the tribe to. It's not bad."